Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Mark Smits

Google Play (Android)

Hi, sorry to post here, but I can't find the new topic button anywhere.
I have been playing DMK for a while now, and had it connected to my FB-account. For personal reasons I ended the FB-account, but didn't thought of / noticed that it ended the save file too. I bought a new phone, because the old one was broken, and can't seem to get my game back now. 

Can somebody please help me out?
no avatar

Mariq

Google Play (Android)

Hello can you tell me how I can play the game on phone and pc for the same account ?

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Only if its a windows phone. You can move games between windows platforms, and between iOS and Android platforms... but not between the two platforms.
no avatar

Lukgfdsyujgf4325

Google Play (Android)

I los my game magic kingdoms User ID mdc:g03fg6h
no avatar

Manda Lala

Google Play (Android)

Update Please

Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:38 pm
Can we please get an update on why Android users have not received the newest update??? More than 24 hours since the release.
no avatar

Julie Vincent

Apple (iOS)

Hi,

I wanted to know if there is a way to avoid having to go back and forth in order to set every condition to level up your characters or get a new character. For instance, if I want to get, lets say Donald Duck, I need to click (1) on the character in the quest section, then second click (2) on the button Go to the character, then click (3) on the character itself, then click (4) on the first condition, then click (5) on one of the character I own that can start the action required to fill the condition, then click (6) on the confirmation button to start the action, then click (7) on the quest's section to go back to Donald and so on for every condition's action that could be done by a character I own. I did the math and that leads to 54 clicks if you have 3 conditions and 2 different character per condition that can do the action required to fill the condition lol. There is no way that people doesn't find this a problem. I am pretty sure I am not doing it the right way but could not find a post about this yet. 

Someone help me with that?

Thank you :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Or, you can just scroll through the character task lists as you work your way through all of them and only assign them Donald tasks. The fiftyish clicks is accurate, but only if you don't remember what tokens are for what character and insist on having them at the top of the list.
no avatar

caRa915

Windows PC

Dear Gameloft, my son has Disney Magic kingdoms on his windows 10 laptop. Two of his characters wasabi and Yokai both finished their jobs months ago but the characters are stuck. You click on them it says 0 seconds left of job but you can't get them to do any more jobs level up or anything. It's a bit annoying as it's been so long and could affect game progression in time. The game has had several updates since they got stuck but it hasn't solved the problem. Any ideas?
no avatar

caRa915

Windows PC

Dear Gameloft, my son has Disney Magic kingdoms on his windows 10 laptop. Two of his characters wasabi and Yokai both finished their jobs months ago but the characters are stuck. You click on them it says 0 seconds left of job but you can't get them to do any
more jobs level up or anything else. It's a bit annoying as it's been so long and could affect game progression in time. The game has had several updates since they got stuck but it hasn't solved the problem. Any ideas?

Live Your Dreams

Apple (iOS)

caRa915 wrote:
Dear Gameloft, my son has Disney Magic kingdoms on his windows 10 laptop. Two of his characters wasabi and Yokai both finished their jobs months ago but the characters are stuck. You click on them it says 0 seconds left of job but you can't get them to do any
more jobs level up or anything else. It's a bit annoying as it's been so long and could affect game progression in time. The game has had several updates since they got stuck but it hasn't solved the problem. Any ideas?

Your best option is to log a support ticket with Customer Care. For details on how to create a ticket, see the following thread in the Bugs and Issues section: viewtopic.php?f=2122&t=687491