Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Sandeep1981uk wrote:
My account was lvl 57 now it showing lvl 2 what I do now? Game support help not working I email them not get anything I spend a lot of money on my account and it's now showing lvl 2 my all squad and all weapons gone. I am really upset please help me...

Open a ticket (blue ingame menu button at the top right corner, then "Customer Care"). Without a ticket number, you won't get any help.
No personal experience, but judging from previous entries in this forum, Gameloft should be able to help.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi Sandeep1981uk,

After you open up the in-game ticket, make sure to let me know if you need further assistance to speed it up or anything of this sorts. <3 You can post in Bugs and Issues sub-forum: viewtopic.php?f=2122&t=386612&start=680

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Sandeep1981uk,

After you open up the in-game ticket, make sure to let me know if you need further assistance to speed it up or anything of this sorts. <3 You can post in Bugs and Issues sub-forum: viewtopic.php?f=2122&t=386612&start=680

Joy

Not that an open ticket guarantees, you get help. I opened a ticket on March, 7th (Ticket-ID: 17881104). Besides the "Thank you for your ticket" mail, I never heard anything again...  :(

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

:O I'm so sorry for this, 0Theo!!

It's been highlighted, my colleagues should answer you in a short while.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

epipen

Windows PC

Hi
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

achsen, Germany, Germany

I noticed we got new tasks for buzz and moana. Also, the smileys give more happiness now it seems while happiness decreases WAY faster. Why was this not officially announced? I just went to sleep and had to use all available smileys to get back over 90% without any new kids appearing for more. This is rather troublesome for people who work, go to school or just generally have a busy life.
no avatar

André Santoro

Google Play (Android)

Complaint

Thu May 23, 2019 2:32 am
Play since launch, and quality comes down drastically, more and more horrible! You are forcing people into the game every hour or two at most, being that we work and study and often can not access the cell phone or computer. In addition, the ever-increasing reliance on real money, expensive purchase packages, excessive difficulty in quests, items, lack of space to put attractions, the set of facts is making the game unfeasible to continue! Poor decisions from you! Review this before we begin to give up!
no avatar

louiseandalan

Windows PC

What’s up with the happiness these days? Dropped 23% in the space of 90 minutes. Going to be impossible to maintain the top level of it drops that fast. Only happened in the past couple of days. Anyone else having this issue?
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

louiseandalan wrote:
What’s up with the happiness these days? Dropped 23% in the space of 90 minutes. Going to be impossible to maintain the top level of it drops that fast. Only happened in the past couple of days. Anyone else having this issue?

look around the forum a bit - there are a lot of discussions about that. Dropping has increased, but each happy face now gives you +10 instead of +4 (ecstatic) and they said, there are also more wishers. My game updated only 2 hours before the start of the TC, so I can't tell if it's only bad or very very bad. Seems to be manageable as long as you are online to get 2 happy faces per hour. Let's see what happens overnight. I'm kind of afraid of tomorrow...
no avatar

louiseandalan

Windows PC

It’s not great. Can state though that there are not more wishes, I’ve only had about 3 happy faces in the last 12 hours. No way we can play this hourly. We play it with our 5 year old and we’re at work while she’s at school so three times a day tops. Overnight it dropped about 70% last night so unless you’re fully topped up you’ll drop below the ecstatic level.