Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

Emmyh

Hi Elisa,

i didn't receive any pre-registration gifts. How can I receive these gifts? Thank you for your time! Greetings, Emmely

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Hi Emmyh, please contact Customer Care for further assistance on the pre-registration gifts!
Game Community Manager
no avatar

Masavage1967

I Upgraded Tinkerbell, Woody and Goofy to level 10. Tinkerbell and Goofy are fine. But Woody still has an exclamation point over his head. I can't level him up any more and he no longer has any tasks to complete. So why would he still have an exclamation point over his head? Any ideas?

Elisa FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Masavage1967 wrote:
I Upgraded Tinkerbell, Woody and Goofy to level 10. Tinkerbell and Goofy are fine. But Woody still has an exclamation point over his head. I can't level him up any more and he no longer has any tasks to complete. So why would he still have an exclamation point over his head? Any ideas?

That's a bug that the team is working on for a fix in the near future. Sorry about that!
Game Community Manager
no avatar

Masavage1967

What is going on with this Chiquita banana advertisement. It pops up every time I go into leader boards or character upgrades and it freezes and crashes the game then kicks me out so khans to relaunch the game. I try to click the X but it doesn't respond. It's getting me very frustrated. Please help to fix this thing. It's so annoying.

UNSC Jon 117

Veteran

Central FL, US/Eastern

Masavage1967 wrote:
What is going on with this Chiquita banana advertisement. It pops up every time I go into leader boards or character upgrades and it freezes and crashes the game then kicks me out so khans to relaunch the game. I try to click the X but it doesn't respond. It's getting me very frustrated. Please help to fix this thing. It's so annoying.

Aye, there are issues with those; haven't yet seen a response as to what might be done about them. In the mean time, the "workaround" I've been using is to anticipate both the ads and their behavior. When going into those areas, expect the ad and wait for it. When it hits, start tapping on the "X" until it responds (and closes). If that ends up closing what you went into, just re-open it - should be ad-free for that moment/instance. The ad frequency in those areas is otherwise... excessive.

Not it sure about the crashing; hasn't happened to me (yet?). Might check available resources on the device; I've heard the game needs approx. ~2x the download size in order to run. Mine has hardly anything on it, so it isn't an issue (currently).
"I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy.
Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy." --Cortana, HALO 2

US/Eastern; Apple TV (4th gen), 64GB; iPad 2, 16GB, iOS 9.3.5
no avatar

Masavage1967

Today I finished about 23rd in the race that ended at 11 a.m. But I had network connectivity issues on this game even while using my cell data, so I did not get my 10 gems. My cell data was on and working. Before the update I always had good connectivity on wifi and cell data. Now after the update, I get network errors and lose my gems that I earn because of it. I would like to get my gems back and something needs to be done about the network outage errors. Thank you.
no avatar

Malisa_Gutierrez

I had the same problem i finished 21st and I didn't get my 10 gems either. I don't know how to fix this or who to contact I just started playing 6 days ago. Sorry if you find out please let me know. I just figured it was my loss and have no way to prove I should have got 10 gems

UNSC Jon 117

Veteran

Central FL, US/Eastern

Only way I can think of that a player can "prove" what they should get from a challenge/event is to be logged in as the game counts down the last few seconds, then screen shot their place on the leaderboard with (literally) seconds to go.  Once it ends, also screen shot the dialog box that pops to indicate final rank and reward.  The latter would be the "definitive" proof, as the former would only show rank at that particular moment in time (and doesn't update in real time anyway, so you can't load the leaderboard to sit and watch it; it can change right after you load it, and you won't know that until you load it again).

What would remain in question is: once the event ends, are the rewards automatically distributed to players' accounts and is the dialog box merely a visual acknowledgement only, or is there an interactive requirement to tap on the "Claim" button in the subsequent dialog box in order to actually receive the reward - and if that's missed (e.g. game crash, loss of network connectivity, etc.), is the reward lost?
"I know what you're thinking, and it's crazy.
Unfortunately for us both... I like crazy." --Cortana, HALO 2

US/Eastern; Apple TV (4th gen), 64GB; iPad 2, 16GB, iOS 9.3.5
no avatar

CarleeClown

How do I add my own Avatar in the social area to replace the generic non-avatar that is there now? Also, what does the number in the yellow star represent? Mine is currently "0"