Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
no avatar

FlowerQueen

Windows PC

Blue007 - thanks for the kind words.  It only makes sense to be nice to others.  Everyone here is super helpful, especially when I can't remeber things.  I'm trying to write down hints and tricks for the events & tower challenges.   Like don't level characters up during events....or...keep my check-off sheet up-to-date on which characters help with tokens so I don't create a conflict.

Amanda welcome to our group.  May you inspire us!

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Tony Lambert wrote:
Thanks for the mention Blue, very nice of you. Hope Amanda has a great time and continues to reach out. It seems like she cares about the community and wants to do a good job. I guess time will tell about these boards.

You are very welcome, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

SunTiger wrote:
Thank you for the mention Blue.....and for posting a link to Amanda's introduction video...enjoyed watching it.  She looks like she enjoys her job and is interested in what the players have to say.
And Blue, you created a funny memory for me when you posted a picture titled "Collateral Damage"  I have thought about that picture from time to time and always have a good laugh.  Hope you have that picture handy and could post it again....have poked around the forum looking for it, have not been able to find it.

Hi Amanda and welcome to our forum.

You are so welcome, & do you remember from which post it was from? I have a lot of post's, I will try and look for it again, hopefully i will find it  & re-add the picture for ya, :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

FlowerQueen wrote:
Blue007 - thanks for the kind words.  It only makes sense to be nice to others.  Everyone here is super helpful, especially when I can't remeber things.  I'm trying to write down hints and tricks for the events & tower challenges.   Like don't level characters up during events....or...keep my check-off sheet up-to-date on which characters help with tokens so I don't create a conflict.

Amanda welcome to our group.  May you inspire us!

You are welcome, yes I only level up the character's during a event if the game want's Me to at that time, otherwise I only level them up when I can, & it is true that player's should try to be nice to everyone, at least I try to be as well, :)

Effan

Windows PC

Sorry for being late to the party.
Blue, thanks for including me in your list of "Good" people. We only try to do our part, but I think you are the glue currently holding this forum together. I wish you can continue to do so and can keep helping everybody.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Effan wrote:
Sorry for being late to the party.
Blue, thanks for including me in your list of "Good" people. We only try to do our part, but I think you are the glue currently holding this forum together. I wish you can continue to do so and can keep helping everybody.

Aww Thank you  Effan, I am like you I just try to help out the best that I can, & it would be nice if they kept this one open, but If not then i guess the new one will be where i can help out, much appreciated, :)

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Thank you very much for the mention Blue. Very appreciated since its been so long. Feels nice to be remembered even after so long. My exams have been postponed due to the current situation but I'll be free after another two or three long months and I'll be more active here. Once again thank you very much!

SunTiger

Windows PC

Blue007 wrote:
SunTiger wrote:
Thank you for the mention Blue.....and for posting a link to Amanda's introduction video...enjoyed watching it.  She looks like she enjoys her job and is interested in what the players have to say.
And Blue, you created a funny memory for me when you posted a picture titled "Collateral Damage"  I have thought about that picture from time to time and always have a good laugh.  Hope you have that picture handy and could post it again....have poked around the forum looking for it, have not been able to find it.

You are so welcome, & do you remember from which post it was from? I have a lot of post's, I will try and look for it again, hopefully i will find it  & re-add the picture for ya, :)

I have looked back to mid 2018 and do not see a thread started by you referring to game captures you have seen happening in your park.
You posted allot of them along with the "Collateral Damage" one.  The titles you gave them were all pretty funny, but the Collateral Damage one was most entertaining. Could have been within a post about something else...like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

It showed Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner doing the Sword Play task and one of the 7 Dwarves laying flat on the ground next to Swann & Turner.  I do not feel the words describe how funny the scene and title complement each other.
I remember the picture quite well, looking back in the past posts is a daunting task, just thought you might have saved it on your pc.
Thanks for trying to find it.
no avatar

0Theo

Windows PC

SunTiger wrote:
Blue007 wrote:
SunTiger wrote:

I have looked back to mid 2018 and do not see a thread started by you referring to game captures you have seen happening in your park.
You posted allot of them along with the "Collateral Damage" one.  The titles you gave them were all pretty funny, but the Collateral Damage one was most entertaining. Could have been within a post about something else...like looking for a needle in a hay stack.

It showed Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner doing the Sword Play task and one of the 7 Dwarves laying flat on the ground next to Swann & Turner.  I do not feel the words describe how funny the scene and title complement each other.
I remember the picture quite well, looking back in the past posts is a daunting task, just thought you might have saved it on your pc.
Thanks for trying to find it.

forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2120&t=678529&start=10#p3675915

Just in case the link above gets unusable:
The Thread is named Did you know?, the picture "Collateral damage" is on page 2, posted by  TinkerAllTheWay  4. Apr 2019, 10:18 

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thanks, 0Theo. I posted a link to my pictures as well, but SunTiger didn`t see it. 
Thanks, SunTiger, I`m happy you enjoyed my screenshots.
Thanks, Blue for mentioning me in your post to Amanda.
Thanks, Amanda, for reaching out. Sent her a private message back.
And Harry Hook, how nice to hear from you again! 

So, basically, thank you everyone!  :D