Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

Then why doesn't the forum manager, game manager, or anyone from Gameloft make a thread right here and tell us 'The forums will be closing at this date, we recommened these sites to continue discussion'?

What makes TSY so special that he gets information about what Gameloft is doing that we don't, especially when its information that Gameloft won't even tell us?

If you're out there game manager or whoever is responsible for running these forums, please put a statement on these forums on what's happening with these forums, whether it be true and false, because that is who I will listen for proof, not a member.
no avatar

TSY

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thanks so much for your harsh words! ☺️ Oh by the way, you are no longer part of the DMK Discord Community. 😉

tailmister wrote:
Then why doesn't the forum manager, game manager, or anyone from Gameloft make a thread right here and tell us 'The forums will be closing at this date, we recommened these sites to continue discussion'?

What makes TSY so special that he gets information about what Gameloft is doing that we don't, especially when its information that Gameloft won't even tell us?

If you're out there game manager or whoever is responsible for running these forums, please put a statement on these forums on what's happening with these forums, whether it be true and false, because that is who I will listen for proof, not a member.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

TSY wrote:
[font=-apple-system, Segoe UI]Thanks so much for your harsh words! ☺️ Oh by the way, you are no longer part of the DMK Discord Community. 😉

I... have no idea where that came from, but all I know is that I did not write that in discord and I definitely didn't even word it in that way.  I don't even use discord much except to gain information.

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

Man, that does not sound like you at all. Did someone use your name or take over your account?

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

The post on top of the page is me, the discord conversation is not.

I made a tailmister's defense post explaining why I was frustrated and made that post in the DMK forum, and I apologize.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

So I finally got a response from my ticket.

Gameloft Customer Care May 07, 2021, 01:54 -0600 
Hello,
Thanks for your email.

We apologize for the delayed reply.
Kindly note that there's no official information concerning forum closure. Please follow our news to keep abreast of any changes. We appreciate your understanding.
Have a great day and enjoy the game!
Kind regards,
Alina
Gameloft Customer Care

So what that means, I dunno, but I assume that means that the forums will be running at least until they announce it.
no avatar

TSY

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri May 07, 2021 7:29 pm

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Re:

Sat May 08, 2021 12:08 am
TSY wrote:

so what is this suppose to say in English? , & 1. I do not believe for one minute that tailmister could do that , his Account must of been hacked, He has always been so nice and cordial to everyone here over the year's, I just can not see him doing that, nope, & 2. I better not of had to add all My work to the New Forum's for nothing!, I won't be happy if I did. :( , it has taken Me well over a week to get everything in there so far, & I still am not finished yet adding the rest in, & I am like  tailmister, I do not go on Discord much either, so do we all have to worry bout our accts getting hacked there now?
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Google Play (Android)

Wow, just wow.  That's why I am skeptical.  I don't believe for a second that tailmister would write such a thing and why I won't join unofficial forums.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

After manually typing the message in google translate, this is what it said.

Hello,
Thank you for writing to us. 
I'm Ivon.  I'm sorry you have this problem. 
Please note that our Gameloft Forums are expected to close completely within 8 to 10 weeks.  If there's anything else we can help you with, let us know. 
Greetings,
Ivon
Gameloft Customer Care.

Don't know how accurate the translation is, but that's about what it is saying.  So I suppose we should prepare if not accept that the forums may close soon. 

While the message above the discord message is 100% me, (I take full responsibility and I apologize), the discord message isn't, because I know I didn't write that.

All times are in MDT.

3:15 p.m.  I wrote the message in the DMK forums during my break.  I didn't visit Discord afterward.  Shortly after I went to my job, which doesn't allow phone and internet access.

5:10 p.m.  After work, I checked my phone and got the message that I've been removed from the DMK Discord channel in the forum.  TSY manages the DMK discord account so he has the right and the privilege to do so.  The discord message wasn't inserted at the time.

8:45 p.m.  After I took several hours to calm down, get my thoughts together, and think objectively, I wrote my tailmister's defense post.  When I finished, I looked at this thread and the message which apparently I called him that was there.

So I assume someone must have accessed my discord name and wrote that message before I got deleted, or that message was those 'harsh words', or whatever.  I can't prove it because I was kicked off anyway.

Anyway, that's what happened.  I'm sorry for causing all this drama.