Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

It's almost time for our next update!

Which collection do you think is getting an expansion?

Leave your best guesses in the comments below. 

here is the link>

https://www.facebook.com/DisneyMagicKin ... 95043/?t=2

The Choices are>

1. Lilo & Stitch

2. Finding Nemo

3. Mulan 

4. Onward  ( will have to confirm that one , not sure from picture) ? ( Nope might be Zootopia instead ).

5. Star War's

I am guessing it will be Star War's though, since there is a Legendary Chest for those this month on the 22nd I believe it is. :)

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

I would love to see the original trilogy of Star Wars, since its close to May 4th and it's the most loved of the franchise.

But whatever it is, it better come with a major fix that fixes the login issues most players are having and/or an explanation to what's happening.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Prepare for battle on Friday, April 16th when we announce which new STAR WARS™ Characters will be arriving to Disney Magic Kingdoms in our pre-recorded livestream!

Which Characters from the stellar cast would you like to welcome to the Kingdom? 
⭐️Image 
It seem's I was right it is going to be Star War's, :)

I want to see>

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Princess Leia
3. Han Solo
4. Chewbacca
5. Yoda
6. Obi Wan Kanobi
7. Darth Vader
8. Jaba the Hut

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Image Image 

Image     Image   

Image     Image 

Image       Image

The Original cast is what I want to see for sure!!.:)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Definatly the key 4; the rest I could take or leave.

Though it begs the question.... which Obi Wan?

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

Yay, I really hope it is original trilogy characters. I also home this means they open up the last piece of land in that area.

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Image  Image Image

This  Obi Wan is the only one I care to see in My game, he is the Original one in My book , :)

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC

Well I guess that I will not be able to Post much more information bout coming Event's & Reward's for Disney Magic Kingdoms game or any other game for that matter, since GL seems to be closing the Forum's in a few month's, which to me makes no sense, I wish to say that I have enjoyed Trying to help out with getting information when I could, I am sorry for the player's who will not be able to get any information bout what is going on with the games after the Forum closes, I will keep working to bring the player's as much info as I can until the Forum does close, It has been a honor trying to help out when I could, I wish you all well and stay safe, again I will keep going until I can no longer, :) , it does make Me think though, that if they are closing the Forum's for a game or games that everyone is  still playing, does that mean that the game or games  themselves will also be closing soon as well? , now that is a question to wonder bout aye.

TinkerAllTheWay

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

They better not be closing the game any time soon.
I agree that this forum has been a wonderful place to get and share information. Even if I don`t post here every day I check in a couple of times every day. I don`t have a Facebook or twitter or discord account either. And I`m not going to have.

tailmister

Veteran

Windows PC

On their newest Facebook post, they said that there will be a limited time event, where you can earn Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, and a TIE fighter pilot.

All I can say is Thank you.

Han:  I hope the powers that be fixed the login issues or this'll be a really short trip.  OK, HIT IT.

Chewbacca grunts in agreement as the falcon takes off.