Discuss about Disney Magic Kingdoms here.
User avatar

Blue007

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

2096

As of Yesterday , I have all the tokens for the 1st chapter for Prince Charming , and almost have enough points for another Dwarf stand, if not I will be ok since I already have like 3 of those, again good luck to everyone on this event, :)
no avatar

T154330

Member

Windows PC
Posts

92

I have chapter 1 tokens any guesses on the value of chapter 2 & 3 tokens?
no avatar

eeyorefan123

Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

38

I have all the tokens for the 1st chapter and 400 points 4n6short for the dwarf concession stand.  Now just working on gathering TC for ch 2& 3.  I decided to buy the cocoa pkg.  They are not dropping for me and I'm finding that I need to use it earlier than in past TCs.
no avatar

bepspel

Senior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

255

T154330 wrote:
I have chapter 1 tokens any guesses on the value of chapter 2 & 3 tokens?

I guess 350  for the second and 550 for the thrird batch. That would mean arond 30.000 EC to welcome him. So my target is to have at least 10.000 EC at the end of chapter 1. Currently I have 9.000 so still on target.
User avatar

treybray

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

2

Still a newbie here, I was wondering if I'll lose my points earned in the tower challenge at the end of the first challenge or will they carry over through the whole event. I don't think I'll get the points I'll need for Prince Charming, and I already have everyhting else from the first two chapters so anything I would need would be in the third and I wanted to save up my points for that. Can I do that? Or will the points in each challenge be lost if not used?
no avatar

0Theo

Member

Windows PC
Posts

72

The POINTS are per chapter - you will start the second and third chapter with zero points.
The EVENT CURRENCY is per Event and will add up over the three chapters.

You buy the tokens for the Prince with EC, not with points.

The tokens in the first chapter are lost, when you are not able to welcome the prince in time (after the event, they are useless - you then need the regular common tokens (the apple) instead)

The tokens from chapter 2 and 3 will stay (and be available to level him up, if (and that's a big IF) you get the prince later from a chest)

So don't buy any tokens for the prince, until you are sure you can afford all the needed tokens. It will probably be at the end of chapter three, where you can decide to buy or not to buy.
no avatar

Sil4Drag1

Member

Windows PC
Posts

38

0Theo wrote:
The tokens in the first chapter are lost, when you are not able to welcome the prince in time (after the event, they are useless - you then need the regular common tokens (the apple) instead)

The tokens from chapter 2 and 3 will stay (and be available to level him up, if (and that's a big IF) you get the prince later from a chest)

So don't buy any tokens for the prince, until you are sure you can afford all the needed tokens. It will probably be at the end of chapter three, where you can decide to buy or not to buy.
 

Oh, be careful.
In the Lion King Tower Event, the tokens in Ch. 1 and 2 stayed, while the Ch.3 tokens are gone.
I am not sure, i the baret or the sword is the "real" token.
Maybe someone could clarify?
no avatar

Effan

Member

Windows PC
Posts

85

Sil4Drag1 wrote:
0Theo wrote:
The tokens in the first chapter are lost, when you are not able to welcome the prince in time (after the event, they are useless - you then need the regular common tokens (the apple) instead)

The tokens from chapter 2 and 3 will stay (and be available to level him up, if (and that's a big IF) you get the prince later from a chest)

So don't buy any tokens for the prince, until you are sure you can afford all the needed tokens. It will probably be at the end of chapter three, where you can decide to buy or not to buy.

 

Oh, be careful.
In the Lion King Tower Event, the tokens in Ch. 1 and 2 stayed, while the Ch.3 tokens are gone.
I am not sure, i the baret or the sword is the "real" token.
Maybe someone could clarify?

In the livestream, when they were showing the character welcome animations, you can get a glimpse of the requirements for Prince Charming, which show Poison Apple, Feathered Hat, and Prince Charming Ears. So, it seems that the ch. 3 token (Prince's Sword) will be lost and the ch. 1 and 2 will stay.
no avatar

Donalyn

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

364

My game just reset to level 1 (I'm level 59!).  I'm totally freaking out.  Submitted to customer care... but so much for this event.
no avatar

mesaboy2

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

772

Donalyn wrote:
My game just reset to level 1 (I'm level 59!).  I'm totally freaking out.  Submitted to customer care... but so much for this event.
 

That’s pretty terrible, I hope they fix it for you and make it right.