Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

Mysterion

Windows PC

losing accounts

Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:31 pm
Why do ppl loose their accounts, being put back in tutorial and losing progress. Yet I am still in my guild with all my trophies and allies, just im lvl nothing without my gear!! This happened to me 3x now, tho i was able to get account back first 2x, it now is beyond me to retrieve it.
Customer "we don't" care doesn't respond at all, waiting for a week now. (record for me is 4 months till i got we are sorry for late response mail)
Resulting in me leaving that hacked android game all together, not spending any more money on any gameloft game.
Gameloft should have a good look at itself before pointing finger at players. This game has just too many bugs and glitches and will never be a good game coz of this,
no avatar

Isaac Zhang

Apple (iOS)

Re: losing accounts character

Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:18 am
Hello, my play account for the characteris isaac2010321, the name is “矛手”. Been play this character since the DH5 publish, but yesterday the character has gone. How can I get the character back? My email is isaaczhang747@hotmail.com
no avatar

LadyDragon

Windows PC

Re: losing accounts

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:05 am
I will still barricate the door HA HA HA
no avatar

LadyDragon

Windows PC

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:07 am
Barricate the door HA HA HA wrote:
Why do ppl loose their accounts, being put back in tutorial and losing progress. Yet I am still in my guild with all my trophies and allies, just im lvl nothing without my gear!! This happened to me 3x now, tho i was able to get account back first 2x, it now is beyond me to retrieve it.
Customer "we don't" care doesn't respond at all, waiting for a week now. (record for me is 4 months till i got we are sorry for late response mail)
Resulting in me leaving that hacked android game all together, not spending any more money on any gameloft game.
Gameloft should have a good look at itself before pointing finger at players. This game has just too many bugs and glitches and will never be a good game coz of this,
no avatar

GrindIndefinitely

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:17 pm
Hello. Can someone tell me is it possible for me to loogin on my account that I hace not been on for 2 years? I was connected via Facebook.
no avatar

ṀǾħaṁeḋ Tỉṫŏ

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:44 am
hello
I want to tell you somethingThis account I created in March 2015 during all these years did not do anything wrong in my accountMore than 4 years and I am developing it until it reached what it is now my efforts and not hacking or cheatingWhile there were a lot of hacking and cheating and reached within months to the legendary levels and yet the company did not move and left them until nowAlso in the last event they hacked and reached millions and billions and all that the company is banned only 7 days, and some of the company deleted points only from the event was not bannedOn what basis the ban is assessed I do not knowDuring all this effort and play my account is banned forever because of one mistake over all these years was not intentional and retreated and stopped playing  to avoid the error, but the company saw anotherAlthough the first place winner won hacking and everyone knows that and I will not talk to you about peopleSo please reconsider and review my account activity for 4 years to make sure I didn't violate the rules of the game.If these laws are irreversible, you must be compassionate and take all these efforts into accountPlease give me a second chance and I think I deserve at least a second chance in recognition of all these years' efforts.I am very sorry for the prolongation but it is my last attempt with you until the account is retrieved again
Please help me talk to a developerThank you for your generosity
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

losing accounts

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:39 pm
Hey there, ṀǾħaṁeḋ!

A I've said before, please report this with our Customer Care team using the in-game option. Our agents will be able to check your account and assist you with this.
I'll be seeing you back in the game in no time!

Stay strong!