Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

Big-w1@outlook.com

Windows PC

cheating

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:09 am
iAll of you who Keep attacking Fred31028"s stronghold, I have reported you for cheating and you may be banned from the game so keep on!!!!!!!And see what happens1
no avatar

Mysterion

Windows PC

Re: cheating

Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:38 pm
The problem is that you only have a small group of ppl that can attack you, it revolves so you get attacked by same ppl all the time. We all face that problem. It's just a gameloft created issue.

KillSwitch27

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:40 pm
Yes. I faced this issue in master league 3. only 12 people in the league at the time so i was attacked repeadidly and attacked the same people over and over. Even before they could try to retaliate. best bet is to advance that league as soon as possiable
no avatar

Костадин Иванов

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:37 am
There is a good number of "un-explainable" situations during some events.

I'd say that we could have a General Topic for cheating, where normal players could report such cases.

For example: Guild War or Arena starts and after 2 hours Top 5 players have like: 20K or more points.

Just aside in the Arena 20k points is roughly: 66 attacks with 300 points for a win. I know that somebody could argue me that this is achievable with Good Sets, many Repair Hammers and diamonds to reload the Moral, but considering the time between loading of screens and fight, I don't think that 66 attacks could be done within 1 or 2 hours.
no avatar

Wolverisha

Windows PC

Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:15 pm
You made me laugh