Discuss with the Dev Team!

Tyrael

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Lets talk amongst ourselves is this topic. Where is the Devs or Gameloft Max?

Must be nice to take off a couple of days huh lol
no avatar

Rock007

what is the net result from this long LET'S TALK?  A big zero.

dummy0151

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weyhausen, Germany

Rock007 wrote:
what is the net result from this long LET'S TALK?  A big zero.

same as SH2.0 Let's Talk...
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/forum_revamp/viewtopic.php?f=1816&t=255419
@Gameloft
XP rates have been adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks,

I do QA's job better than them, and i'm not even paid to that! that's why i'm not reporting the glitches either... 
no avatar

carmelo s.

Ciao a tutti.
e un piacere giocare con voi.
no avatar

N1cky

It seems to me that GL have forgotten about the thousands of players in this game who are no where near the top 50 level in guild war. They play the game for enjoyment, social interaction  and fun. By restricting access to items based on guild level you are destroying the loyalty and trust of all these players who are now unable to progress , something that up to now has never been an issue. If players did't buy their progress they could always graft their way through, albeit at a much slower pace. If you want to reward position then do it with rewards when the guild war finishes and buy giving bigger discounts in the shop. BUT ALL ITEMS IN THE SHOP SHOULD BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE, JUST AT VARYING PRICES.
no avatar

ranshassi

Google Play (Android)

Hello Max 

Would you please share with us what's the results and expected changes to Guild Wars Shop after reading all above comments, what have you guys decided to do ????

Thanks,
Rob

dummy0151

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weyhausen, Germany

the changes weren't good at all.

i'm impressed? no.
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/forum_revamp/viewtopic.php?f=1816&t=255419
@Gameloft
XP rates have been adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks,

I do QA's job better than them, and i'm not even paid to that! that's why i'm not reporting the glitches either... 

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

With GL less bent on making us spend tons of money on not so great stuff, I would say it would be a great time to open up the shop rewards to everyone. Reballance the price of each item and the discount each rank gives to suit your reward scheme.

For instance, rank 1 guild gets a 75% discount, rank 2 70%, rank 3 60%, rank 4-10 50%, rank 11-50 40%, rank 51-100 30%, rank 101-250 20%, rank 251-500 10% and last, rank 501-infinity 0%

I would also add every 2.5k WC items to the guild shop at a price of 1000WS. The beryllos could keep the same price.

The gear chest and the skill chest should have their price reduced to 200WS and 500WS respectively. Keep the price of the legendary chest at 2400WS. The discounts will do the rest.

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Hello all,

I have been keeping an eye on your detailed suggestions and so have other members of the team. We're not fixed on changes yet, which is why I have not announced anything new.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

Although I am more for choice rather than blind luck, after discusing it with friends adding some chests to the war rewards could be a possibility. Keeping in mind the discount sus mentioned, here are the chest that could be proposed and their base price:
Gear chest: 200WS (war scrolls/seals)
Skill chest: 500WS
Elemental chest: 500WS (fire chest, light chest, water chest, death chest, nature chest)
Trinket chest: 600WS (contains t1 to t3 trinkets, all have the same drop rate, special event trinkets included)
WC chest: 800WS (countains all 2.5k WC items)
Champion chest: 1000WS (countains all t3 champion class minions)
Legendary chest: 2400WS

The champion chest is cheaper than the legendary chest for a reason, to even start building up your sh, it's better to center it around a couple of champions. I would actually give a champion chest to every player reaching warrior 1 as an achievement.