Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

ranshassi

Google Play (Android)

Josh absolutely spot on, please also factor in that not each pull gets you a Legendary item, on the contrary, judging by my team mates openings of the Legendary Chest, the max no. of Legendary items out of 7 tries is no more than 2 Legendary items.     Some didn't even land any Legendary item, like my self.      So even your proposed price is a bit on the high side.   Keep in mind that you can only open the Legendary Chest once a day.

Cheers
Rob

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

Well, with better drop rate for legendary gear from the legendary chest cause 10% is ridiculous. A price of 1000 war seals not accounting the discount and considering I'm pushing for a 50% discount for top3. I think we can agree on that price, no?

The reason why I think price and discount should be a little higher is to allow some special events. We don't know when, are announced only a few days before it happens, like for the t5 boosters from workshop. That event would be a week were the rewards from the guild shop are oppened to everyone.

A lot of prerequisite, sure. But, a little pricier isn't so much an issue if the legendary chest becomes decent. Only people that buy the legendary chest with money are new players cause they don't know how bad it is. Shouldn't this chest be enticing? 99€ is no small amount. I know you get gems, but those are just an "extra", especially to old players that are not in a top2 guilds (which would be top5 with my proposition).

So GL, stop selling disapointment for such high price. You already have the impossibly high rate of getting duplicates for that.
no avatar

Deluge76

Will there be a participation of the developers in this "Let's Talk"?

dummy0151

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weyhausen, Germany

Deluge76 wrote:
Will there be a participation of the developers in this "Let's Talk"?

max said they read it, seems more like a "ghost" participation, read some messages then **** off back to work...
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/forum_revamp/viewtopic.php?f=1816&t=255419
@Gameloft
XP rates have been adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks,

I do QA's job better than them, and i'm not even paid to that! that's why i'm not reporting the glitches either... 

Lance_Ewing

If the price increase is due to abusing the chest by rotating players in then why don't they lock guilds from the start of guild war through gem tournament to make it tougher for the abuse. Also would create a true gem tournament with your normal team and not have to rotate in to place top 3. I got 7 sf points for my 7 chests they should definitely not cost more then 500. Our team will not go for second anymore until they change the price back or bring in something worthwhile going for like gear. Out of all the chests we opened for a week we got 7 legendary items and 0 of the 4_5k WC gear. Mainly all armors without dodge which is worthless now. Top 10 scores are declining each week because no one cares about these rewards.
Username_ lancealot
ios platform
ticket I.d.....which one do you want??
no avatar

Icnivad

New to these forums, but I feel this topic is important enough that I am compelled to voice my feelings on the issue.

There have been many decisions in this game that have honestly moved me further and further towards the idea of just leaving for a new game. That is until you introduced the idea of the Guild Shop. As in many new ventures I am not surprised that the roll-out of the Guild Shop has come with many bumps and buises. Following are my feelings/suggestions on things to improve the Guild Shop experience.

1) Items available in the Guild Shop.
- I feel like the introduction of an SH Chest in the guild shop could increase player activity and use of the Guild Shop.

2) Levels of the Guild Shop.
- Right now the Legendary Chest is only available to the top placing guilds at the end of the guild war. It is my opinion that you could greatly increase the competition in the guild wars by opening up the availability of the Legendary Chest to many more guilds. Let's explore the idea of leaving the Legendary Chest available to the top 20 or so guilds. I would then suggest adding additional level's of discounts for guild placement. Example if you set the top price of the Legendary Chest at let's say 1000 scrolls. You could implement a discount system similar to the following.
1st - 70% off or (300 scrolls)
2nd - 50% off or (500 scrolls)
3rd - 40% off or (600 scrolls)
4th - 30% off or (700 scrolls)
5th - 20% off or (800 scrolls)
6th - 18% off or (820 scrolls)
7th - 16% off or (840 scrolls)
8th - 14% off or (860 scrolls)
9th - 12% off or (880 scrolls)
10th-15th - 10% off or (900 scrolls)
15th-20th - no discount
20th and beyond - Legendary Chest not available

It's my opinion that by making the legendary chest available to more players and by setting the max price at an affordable number of scrolls you will greatly increase the competition among the guilds over all, to strive to place in the top 20. Then within the top 20 you would see a lot of competition for the greatest discount. However even the 20th place guild would still be able to trade in for a legendary chest at an amount of scrolls that would reasonable be achievable to most players within 1 to 2 guild wars.

3) Access to the Guild Shop
- One of the biggest issues that I have seen since the implementation of the Guild Shop is the jealousy created by allowing players to move in and out of guilds in order to acquire the benefits of a guilds placement in Guild Wars. Since you are able to determine the top 10 players of a guild for rewards in the Guild Tournament, I don't see why you couldn't capture a guilds roster at the conclusion of Guild Wars and only apply the appropriate version of the Guild Shop to those players, regardless of wether they stay in that guild after Guild Wars concludes.  As you indicated in your initial post the Guild Shop iteself is a "Reward". That reward should not be taken away just because a member decides to leave that guild for another, or even decides to play guildless for a period of time. The Guild Shop version should apply to the player themselves for the 1 week period following the conclusion of Guild Wars.

These are just a few of my thoughts. I will follow-up with another post as I have time.

Thank you for your consideration about our ideas on how to improve the new "Guild Shop".

Good Day,
Icnivad
no avatar

KINGOFROAD

I suggest you should lower leg chest to a reasonable rate so that high rank guilds could purchase. Actually the GW is the only play ground that mantains users on this game. Rewards should be improved & chest has to return back. I as member of Gurkhas one of leading guilds nowadays as well as my guild mates will lower our efforts on doing minimum & spending minimum. As you noticed all guilds are up set & they spend less & less since you changed rewards on GW. What you have done will kill the game & users will quit forever this game reconsider what you do.
no avatar

ruggedland

Apple (iOS)

The top score on iOS in last GW is not showing any slowdown. GL wont believe it till they see it.
no avatar

ranshassi

Google Play (Android)

Would you please take my points into consideration. 

Please bring back to Guild Wars:

1 Legendary Chest affordable prices
2 Add a Legendary Stronghold Chest
3 Bring back GW Armors and Weapons (in addition to WC)
4 Allow no.1 rank to chose the weapon bonus on the t4 trinket

If you do this fierce competition will come back to Guild Wars and you will again start to make lots of money. If you're not sure about my suggestion, try it out for 1 week and see the results then make up your mind.

Simple solutions that can easily be implemented.
Take care Max
no avatar

rock008

This guild shop is a prime example of how to ruin a good idea. Simple maths tells you that many things makes no sense. At least those should be fixed immediately.
1. No chest for top 3-10 guilds. Players can now buy max 2 regular chests from their scrolls (most players get 500-600 scrolls) whereas earleier they were getting 4 chests or more. 
2. the price of leg chest is just ridiculuous....2400!! This is equivalent to 198 dollars of gems whereas you can buy a leg chest for only 99 dollars. 

Please at least fix this.