Discuss with the Dev Team!

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Hello everyone,

As the Guild Shop has been introduced with the last update, the team is opening this discussion to work with you on improving the system as well as the rewards given in the Guild Wars.

A couple of points to keep in mind for this discussion to be fruitful:
  1. The intention is to reward Guilds and Players on two different levels 
  2. The Guild rank in the last Guild War gives access to a shop level while player activity during a Guild War is rewarded with Guild Seals, necessary to purchase items in the Guild Shop. 
  3. The Guild Shop level is in itself a Guild War reward.

The idea is to encourage Guilds to aim for a good ranking and to encourage players to participate and not just be carried by their Guild. This is the intended design and should remain at the core of your suggestions.

One of the interesting leads we are currently exploring, is having more shop levels / rank brackets to allow for more granularity in the rewards. 

Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions, so we can design together the next iteration of the Guild Shop and the Guild War rewards.

And of course, please stay on topic to keep it clear, and share your thoughts in a constructive manner :)

The Dev Team stands ready to read you -- Thank you!
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

update-windows

the problem with the guild shop is that you take away rewards. I am in a top five guild which means 2 teir 3 trckets and 5 chest each week. But now with the guild shop I can not get the 5 chests. So the new guild shop does not help me. Guild shop should be used for extra rewards not a replacement for other rewards

Tyrael

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

To be Fruitful response:

1. 7 scrolls is too small of a reward. 
Picture this, no one is going to sit there for 3 days 24/7 battle by battle to collect 1000 for one skill chest. 

Either decrease skill chest and gear chest amount or increase the scroll amounts. 21 for 3 raids is very small reward. 

2. Return the Guild War diamonds and Guild War sets back instead of this useless trinkets. 

3. Make trading system possible for Guild Shop and Guild war rewards possible.

4. DURING TALLYING RESULTS take the automated reward delivery out. Make a person responsible review the results even if it takes 24 hours to deliver the rewards. 

5. LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF TIME A PLAYER CAN RAID DURING GUILD WAR EACH BATTLE. AS stated before there is plenty folks exploiting the noobs levels exp to gather plenty morale fast to use against others in Guild War. 

6. Make possible where Gameloft can check during entry the items the players are using to raid, if above X AMOUNT or if detected X amount don't allow those players to raid. 

7. LIKE QUARTZ, ALLOW GOLD TO BE TRADED FOR SOMETHING IN GUILD SHOP. NOT JUST CONVERSION OF QUARTZ.

8. Extend timer of each battle to 60 minutes instead of 55. Add the possibility of extending the time of a battle for exchange of diamonds or gold.

9. Add the Ability to change scrolls for diamonds in Guild shop.

10. Add element sets to Guild shop.

11. TOP 2 GUILD SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO PURCHASE MORE THAN ONE LEG BOX WITH SCROLLS AFTER EVENT HAS ENDED.

Tyrael

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I do have to say. I don't see any advantage to a free player. Even to a person who doesn't spend a lot is still not a whole lot to even think about. 

Ever since this Guild shop started I only bought one potion and one T6 material. Can't afford the rest so the crap sits still. I ain't recharging to go for items i already have. Quite honestly everything pretty much T6 max so I can lay back and chill while the others still catch up.

As a player older than one year I don't see any excitement as to even rebuild my SH. My SH been the same setup since SH 1.0, SH 2.0 and still the same up to this date. I won't recharge to get an old minion and I won't spend on this new Guild Shop as there is nothing to help an older player. New player mentality setup and he has to be a huge spender. YAY lol
no avatar

Rock007

I had lot of hope when they announced this guild shop. Well, it disappeared pretty quickly. 

The only positive thing i see is that players can buy wc evo materials from guild shop. Other than that, it is all negative.

70 successful raids in guild war earns you only 490 seals. with which you can not even buy two gear chests. I am talking about 70 successfull raid...if you include the unsuccessfull raids it could be total 80 raids...that will take to participate in 16 full wars which is alomost like maximum one can do. But still you can not even buy teo chests with those seals!!

Earlier a top 10 guild used to get 4 gear chests and a trinket. Now it is only one trinket and with  seals can buy a max 2 and in most cases only one gear chest. This is plain ridiculuous!!
no avatar

ruggedland

Apple (iOS)

Lower the cost of gear chest in guild shop by at least 2/3 and maybe add SH chests as well. It makes zero sense the legendary chest costs less than a gear chest. Advanced players get mostly SF pts from gear chests these days anyway. Make the chests more affordble so players have incentive to get more scrolls/seals.

Tyrael

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I am a repeat what Rock saids to it sinks in. Prior 4 chest one trinket. Now one Trinket and Guild level 2 which open up few options to buy from Guild Shop. The options to buy is 2 gear chest and 2 skills. 

So basically after the reward NERF, the Guild shop brings you the elusive purchase that only benefits a SPENDING PLAYER. Free player can't even buy one GEAR chest after 70 raids cause it only gives u 490. Lets think about this and report Gameloft Max. IS very unbalanced.
no avatar

Red69

Veteran

The solution to Guild War problems is to disable moral stacking.  Only 3/3 morale at most, or possibly 5/3 if bought from store.

When guilds can't exploit the morale system, then the top ranks will be easier to obtain.  This means less playing for the same reward.

One of the main reason good players are giving up is that we see too many ______ guilds in GW.  Its hard to mask it because we see __________ top legendary strongholds, and we see them continually doing 3x raids with unlimited morale.

Spending real money and time to be _____________ is not acceptable.  The new reward system which should have added interest to the game has really ________________________ and made legit players hate the game.  We were excited for a few days about the prospect of being able to evolve our old WC gear until we saw ________________________.

RoyaL K1cK

7 seals per successful raid is nice strategy of engaging a player.

Constructive and possible Suggestions:-

1] Successful Defence Rewards should be 7 seals and Successful Raid reward should be 15-20 seals.
2] Introduce a Gear shop where you can buy gears you already own starting from T1.
3] Introduce fog of war for first Raid attempt.
4]Better Rank cap and Rank Reward. for example Rank, 1 and Rank 2, Rank 3-5, Rank 6-10, Rank 11-30, Rank 31-50 and so on.
5] Give better Rewards. Trinkets and Gears chests are totally non sense..Give something lucrative like a skill or WC gears. You guys are anyway done with old WC gears and there is no other way to get the Old WC gears. So make them available in Guild rewards. Maybe even minion or something.
6] Some mechanism to verify game crash. Game crashes way too often in the latest update. Maybe some kind of affordable penalty.
7] Better War Notification.
8]Better Match-making.No point in having a battle between rank 1000+ low level guild and legendary guild.

In case you have forgotten about Guild Tournaments then let me remind you.

Introduce Better Rank Caps in Guild Tournament also.

Only top 3 Guild getting Gems is too biased..Give rewards to at lease top 10 or 15.

Find creative ways to engage player...Don't make the game redundant like collecting 5 horns, 35 Medallion 35 Chromatic crystals and 10 kenashi stones to evolve one gear..

The game is redundant..

Been playing this from the beginning..I am not at all amused..i am hooked but thinking of retiring as the game has got boring .Nothing new..Same old Redundany..

hope some the points are implemented before i retire.

Cheers
If you can't get Apples from baskets. . .Climb Apple Trees. .

Damn,biscuits..

Tyrael

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I am a take a moment to take a selfie needs to Royal reply. Well said Mate. They need to integrate this suggestions as soon as possible. 

I mean this are real great ideas and I don't see Gameloft really focusing on rewarding the older players.

Blessed be our Lord Almighty who watches from the Heaven....