Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

Rock007

Maciej's idea makes sense. But, i dont think it will happen. This guild shop is such a big let down for 3rd -10th rank guild.

Basozz

I would like to see "Champion chest" in guild shop , available for top 10 guilds but very expensive like skill chest, which is too expensive now and that is another problem for discussion.
If anyone wonder what the heck is "Champion chest" it is simply exclusive minion chest with only champions inside, if nothing else it would be great source for champion SF points , which is very poor currently.
Dell Inspiron Windows 10 , i7 ,8gb ram
WT8 Toshiba tablet Win 8.1
Microsoft Lumia 950 Win 10
Ref.code 37a04
no avatar

Deluge76

I don't like it that some items you can obtain in the guild shop depend on the ranking of the guild during guild wars. I would prefer it, if such items would just cost more scrolls. So it would depend on activity of the player during guild war, not on success of the guild alone. That would help me to make my guildmates more active. If they don't see a chance to obtain something usefull at all, then the whole guild shop is just a waste. Top 2 ist just not possible at all for us, i'm sorry.
no avatar

ruggedland

Apple (iOS)

Rock007 wrote:
Maciej's idea makes sense. But, i dont think it will happen. This guild shop is such a big let down for 3rd -10th rank guild.

I think GL calculated that they get most of their income from top 2-3 guilds war after war, while the rest of the top 10 guilds play with mostly free morales, so they decided to reward the top 2 guilds with this ridiculously cheap legendary chests while reducing the rewards for 3-10. Their hope is this move will encourage more guilds to spend to get into top 2. Everything GL does is based on how much profit they can extract out of this game, nothing else really matters. Sad but true.
no avatar

Rock007

GL calculated most income from top two?  lol ... did you even check that 2nd rank guild on android? check it and then you will know what i meant. they spent zero money.
we are a top 10 guild and some of our players spent 50 dollars and got an whopping t3 trinet. At this rate we will just chill and rank in top 50 without spening any money.

Maciej K

Google Play (Android)

Rock007 wrote:

It may happen... as I've mentioned earlier » we already had better reward scheme months ago « so my suggestion ain't exaggerated at all and can be implemented right now...

It would be nice to have some message here from the Dev.Team, to know that they're at least willing to revamp the rewards...  ;)
no avatar

Josh_Levy

*I have basically copy and pasted what Aqve Teig stated in his post, as his thinking about GW is very much aligned with mine. 

To reward those guilds and those players, shop rewards should be the primary reward. They should be good, the should be affordable. Ranking rewards are a base but should not be the bulk of it. At higher rank, you really get the discount as reward instead of something amazingly special.

601-7000: --> a meager reward for playing once
- Ranking: 2 t4 booster for just playing
- Shop: Discount: 0%. Rewards: just the basic consumable (potion, energy, stamina)
301-600: -->help player character to grow
- Ranking: 1 gear chest, 4 t4 boosters
- Shop: Discount: 0%. Rewards: gear chest and t3 boosters
151-300: -->Allow player to increase the pace at which they improve their stronghold
- Ranking: 2 elemental chests
- Shop: Discount: 5%. Rewards: stronghold chest and t4 boosters
71-150: -->offer player items they can choose (or open up evolution of bloodmatch items)
- Ranking: 2 t2 trinkets (no need for chest with WC items purchasable)
- Shop: Discount: 10%. Rewards: t5 evo mat for WC and WC items (2.5k stats)
31-70: -->Now players can fully evolve the WC items
- Ranking: 1 t3 trinket
- Shop: Discount: 20%. Rewards: t6 evo mat for WC and skill chest
11-30: -->Time gear up and threaten the strong guilds (but slow progression to encourage buying)
- Ranking: 2 t3 trinket
- Shop: Discount: 25%. Rewards: legendary chest and rush tickets
6-10: -->Ease of maxing gear, farming, etc. Gained convenience
- Ranking: 3 t3 trinkets, 1 VIP chest, + 100 VIP points (for those that makes top10 free every 2 month)
- Shop: Discount: 30%. Rewards: t5 boosters
4-5: -->Max the sf points on gear and sh (especially champs)
- Ranking: 4 t3 trinkets, 1 VIP chest, + 100 VIP points
- Shop: Discount: 40%. Rewards: SF boosters
3: -->Faster leveling to stay on top of the game
- Ranking: 5 t3 trinket, 10 eggs, 2 VIP chest, + 100 VIP points
- Shop: Discount: 50%. Rewards: t6 boosters (to be created)
2: --> So close, but not rank 1
- Ranking: 5 t3 trinket, 25 eggs, 3 VIP chest, + 500 VIP points
- Shop: Discount: 50%. Rewards: No idea. Any consolation prise?
1: -->Ultime, most demanded reward...changing weapon type on t4 and t5 trinkets
- Ranking: 1 t4 trinket (or 8 t3 and 37 eggs), one ten pull of VIP chests, +1000 VIP points
- Shop: Discount: 50%. Rewards:special crafting material to change t4/t5 trinket weapon type. New recipes to add.

For Rank 1, the reward needs to be changed from 1t4 glaive trinket to a choice of any t4 trinket (perhaps this can be done in the guild shop). For 3 days of warring and spending a crazy amount of gems, it's a joke that you offer the top ranking team 1 t4 glaive trinket. Besides the legendary nature glaive, there is zero use for it. GL, I know you can be creative an offer something more rewarding. If you cannot then at least offer 8 t3 trinkets so Rank 1 can craft what they desire. 

I also think the Guild Shop should offer SH chests to the top 30 teams. 

You should be able to purchase a minimum of 2 SF boosters per day. Even at 2SF booster/day, it would take 80 days to max out one t6 item. More than reasonable in my opinion. 

Thanks for listening. 
no avatar

ruggedland

Apple (iOS)

Rock007 wrote:
GL calculated most income from top two?  lol ... did you even check that 2nd rank guild on android? check it and then you will know what i meant. they spent zero money.
we are a top 10 guild and some of our players spent 50 dollars and got an whopping t3 trinet. At this rate we will just chill and rank in top 50 without spening any money.

I'm talking about iOS only. Android land is a big FU mess where hackers run wild. It's not even worthy of discussion.
no avatar

Rock007

Same rewards as last week...wonder why we wasted time posting on this thread  ::)

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

Changes won't happen overnight. That's why it's ok to propose some bigger changes. The goal is to make the competition work, the goal is to make the particiaption rise. The guild shop was a very good idea, but is a complete miss of the audience marketing wise. Those that need the reward will not compete 300% harder than usual and those that compete already at the 300% mark don't need the reward in the vast majority.

It's GL's greatest design flaw. they are too ambitious in their design. By pushing the monetisation aspect so high, they scared the numerous low spenders away. Only the big spenders are left. Big spenders usually are less than 5% of the player and almost 50% of the income. That means a marketing missmatch of offers is turning down 50% of GL's profit. So GL, if big spenders have become more than 50% of your incomes, it means the freenium system has lost it's fundation. If off all the spenders only the big spenders are left, they will need to spend less and less to keep their edge and eventually become low spenders. Strenght will cease to be monetised and only impatience is left to capitalise profits on. The current system is to frail.

GL cannot afford to not be more generous in their rewards. It's not about creating more potential payers, it's about making payers keep paying. You want to create a positive dynamic that will make people overlook their investment. For that, competition from the bottom is the way to go. Do not be afraid to make some items easier to obtain. Those items aren't the flagship legendary items or the 4k stats WC items. They are merely the old, but cool looking 2.5k stats WC items. With what I proposed:
- Free players will compete to buy an item of their choosing. It's not the best, but competiting for certainty is enticing
- Low spenders will compete for the CHANCE to aquire the flagship product
- High spender will be able to amass those items much faster and compete for the ultimate conviniece. All those trinkets that are locked into a weapon type can be changed, changed for the legendary item or the WC item they paid for. Changed to avoid hundreds of hours of farming, farming that only a handfull of the player base is doing seriously. You are not giving away flexibility. You are making people battle for it.

OFC that only work if ou fix the issue where you can just join the top1 guild and buy as if you fought with them the weekend. That is destroying your income, infuriating players and anihilating the very thing that kept the game alive despite its flaws. Guilds. The social aspect, the community it created is the greatest asset of this game. Use it, capitalise on it. Guild war is a team effort. Make teams, friendship, trust, loyalty, preparation, strategy matter. When I proposed the war objectives, it was a step into that direction. Promote team spirit. Enable players to bond together, enjoyment of playing with one another. Do not make guildmembers compete against one another. The community will enjoy the game a lot more. They will overlook the game's flaws a lot more.

You can try to patch every issues or you can capitalise on the game's strenghts. Bethesda, Ubisoft, their games are riddled with glitch and bugs. And yet people enjoy the hell out of those game. Heck, the community even tries to fix the bugs for the company. Issues are only a problem if you have nothing good to propose.

Enjoyment is free, monetise the dream.