Discuss with the Dev Team!

Lance_Ewing

For those teams wanting to get second for the legendary chest beware we were not given a chest Monday after them saying immediately after gw we would get access to opening the chests for 240 scrolls. Then after a 24 hour wait we were all pumped about opening the chest and the 24 hour timer started over without us getting a chance to open the chest. Finally with enough tickets and complaints they fixed the chest a couple hours later. The pulls we have seen are mostly sf points. Few legendary gear and no strong WC gear from recently events. They will not give us the chest for locking us out on Monday due to the devs saying it's not a substantial issue. 30 players x 1 legendary chest and they think it's not an issue. The top 2 teams have sent hundreds of complaints and it's a generic response. When we spent a ton of time and money and they don't have the decency to email us direct or compensate us for all the issues. The chest is worse then a VIP chest imo. Just a warning to all other top teams I hope you don't have as many issues as our team has faced.
Username_ lancealot
ios platform
ticket I.d.....which one do you want??

Tyrael

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thats why we didn't went #1. We knew since weeks ago that the Legendary chest been dropping T5 that don't go T6 and not a single Legendary Item. Plenty of our team members have posted what the leg chest dropping after spending and is not giving no legendary.

Few of them reported to GAmeloft but no results. I could tell you VIP and gear chest have better odds. 

If you go #1 has to be for the sole purpose of getting better trinkets. Besides that you hunting for Leg gear from Leg chest is a small drop rate. And please don't delete this post. Enough folks know the real deal behind Legendary chest. I have yet to see anyone get a good thing from it. Old WC gear and old forsaken gear you get from that chest.

Yes, Legendary drop rate needs to be adjusted heavily.

Blessed be our Lord Almighty who watches from the Heaven....
no avatar

Robert_Snover

I think t6 evolution mats should be able for most players. Only being available for top 50 guilds, limits the player and trying to make the guild better as a whole. Since guild wars is based on strong holds, why not make being able to purchase sh chests, possible :)
no avatar

Eyceberg

I agree with all the others that before this shop even then when the rewards were 4 chests and trinkets. That wasn't even a worthy award. Now with this shop you get way less and have to spend way more it's all in all not even worth it it's free for you guys why not make it well worth it to pay money on wars rather than penny pick I'm sure if you guys make it more rewarding to gem in wars you'll soon find way more people would do it.  I've seen a lot of people talk about the respect they feel  customers are really important they make it all happen in the end. I'd love to see you guys show how much you value your customers that would be awesome. I've spent thousands on this game and just wish it was more valued. I also agree with a lot of the posts I've read. Well thanks guys this shows some value please fix this and make it more worth it it'll be worth it to you guys in the long run. Thanks guys God bless!!
no avatar

SatansWord

Pretty worthless system when you turn you eye to all those cheating and hacking the game. People paying to advance in the game and they lose to guilds that have cheated accounts.

I would love to spend some cash with you, but its pointless. Honestly with all the b.s.you guys have done to the game over the past few updates and the fact that you don't take the cheating problem seriously, I want you to refund me the money I have spent with you. I didn't know that I was going to be treated as second rate for supporting you. Pretty sad when you guys the hand that feeds you.
no avatar

Regis_Bonalume

This model of premiacao is not encouraging anyone to get top1 and top2 because the legendary bau to 2,400 as I saw in the top 2 that I participated in took you to vcs poe 240 and now to 2,400 again / I feel in saying but I am very discouraged and I do not see anyone different !!! Do something to encourage the top because of the geito that this ended with the war for us

Tyrael

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Top 5 in Guild War has always rested on the hands of the most fortunates..

The rest are just like fishes outside of the water gasping for breath. 

Until Gameloft set certain limits on the Guild War nobody will care to continue to do what they do now and is barely participate and not spend a nickel.

ranshassi

Google Play (Android)

Hello 

We are currently rank no.1 and are currently opening Legendary Chests at 210.     Once we heard that it's back up again to 2,100 , simple it's no longer worth it.    You need to reward us properly for us to spend money on gems to flip these into seals.    At the moment there is nothing attractive that I'd want to spend my seals on except the super fusion boosters and Legendary Chests (before you hicked it's price). 

Take my advice, make all items in the Shop available to all but at different discounts to force teams to play better and make the Chests affordable again especially to top 10 Guilds. Add a Legendary Stronghold Chest and introduce GW Armors and Weapons again  (in addition to the WC events) and you will be soacking with online gems sales again.    Ignore my comments and watch your game fail.

Simple really just do it.

Thanks
Rob
no avatar

Rock007

Take my advice, make all items in the Shop available to all but at different discounts to force teams to play better and make the Chests affordable again especially to top 10 Guilds. 

bump
no avatar

Josh_Levy

To the DH5 dev team: I do hope you are paying attention to this thread as the GW rewards including guild shop are garbage. Let's look at the history. First there was GW gear which made fighting hard for top 3 exciting as those armor/weapons were equivalent to legendary gear. You took that away and replaced that first with t4 dual blade trinkets, then t4 glaive trinkets for the top 1 rank. No offense, but those rewards are pure garbage. During the GW era, there was one guild that dominated and that guild straight up quit GW because they got tired of the same old ridiculous rewards. Let's be clear, they were not forced from the top, they simply just had enough and decided to stop spending gems on GW. The guild shop was introduced with the hope that it would bring some excitement back to the game. Clearly we were all sorely mistaken. The only item of mild interest to top teams is the Legendary Chest. However, at 2100/2400 scrolls per chest, you have priced it at a level that simply is not obtainable for the majority of players. As an officer of the top team currently for iOS NA/Europe, our guild will do the absolute minimum required to hold #1. And I do mean, the absolute minimum. Reward for 3 days of warring and spending ludicrious amounts of gems needs to changed. 1 t4 trinket and 3 t3 just isn't going to cut it. 

Furthermore, with respect to the guild shop, throw in some excitement like a VIP chest and/or SH chest. Maybe some crafting materials for trinkets. There are already a number of suggestions that have been offered in this regard (see post by Aqve Teig). 

As importantly, are the guilds that may not gem as much as top teams but spend an immense amount of their time on GW. These guilds have always gotten the shaft, and taking away chests from the GW rewards was just downright shocking. If your end-goal is to kill this game, keep doing what you are doing. People are simply fed up and there are plenty of other great games on iOS/Android for people to spend time and money on. 

Guild shop reward should be available to all guilds, just use a different discount system based on rank. You will be rewarded handsomely for doing so. And for the love of god, add the chests back to the ranks 3-10. Whoever implemented that idea really needs to be fired. That committee single handidly destroyed any competition to be in the Top 10. Matter of fact, better to place out of the Top 10. Rewards are much more attractive. 

Max: In another thread you stated the community is clearly divided on this topic. That statement, couldnt be farther from the truth. The community is united in it's disgust to they way GL treats its customers. The longer this goes on, the more united the top teams will be in moving away from spending any gems on this game. Whatever the solution is, it should be a holistic one, one that benfits those who spend gems and those that spend time equally. Otherwise, this game will go the way of the Dodo bird.