Discuss with the Dev Team!

neeraj_malpani

Re: Let's Talk: Guild Wars

Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:29 am
Guild war awards are for guild or individual member ??
s I can see "we have rewards for rank 1 to 100000" whereas guilds are hardly near around 100 ?
-----------------------------------------------
Mr J
WINDOW 10, APA SERVER

Maciej K

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:31 pm
Hello DPS,
I've just tried to promote an officer,
but despite that message » "OFFICER PROMOTED" « in fact the guild leadership has changed...
Do we need to wait until the GuildWar event activates to promote officers ???

Gameloft_DPS

Dev Team

Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:44 pm
Hi folks,

1 more day to Guild Wars! In the mean time, some more questions answered!
---
Q: Are Guild War awards for guilds or individual members?
A: They are for guilds. That means that 10-30 people will win the reward at each rank.
---
Q: [Maciej K] I've just tried to promote an officer,
but despite that message » "OFFICER PROMOTED" « in fact the guild leadership has changed...
Do we need to wait until the GuildWar event activates to promote officers ???
A: @Maciej, if you promote a Member to Officer the popup title will be "Member Promoted" and they will become an Officer. If you promote an Officer it will say "Officer Promoted" and they will become the Guild Leader. This will demote the current Leader, because there can only be one Guild Leader.

The promotion should happen instantly, but it may take a few minutes to show up for everyone in your Guild, including the person who was just promoted. The promotion to Officer was successful if you see this message:
Popup Title: "Member Promoted"
Popup Body: "[Member name] was promoted to Guild Officer."

Sometimes you can get it to show up faster by relaunching your app to refresh the information.

Don't promote twice or you will give up Guild leadership! (It will warn you when you go to promote an Officer to Leader.)
---
Cheers,
-DPS

Maciej K

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:06 pm
DPS WROTE:
It will warn you when you go to promote an Officer to Leader.

NOPE, The leadership has been changed without warning:
» We've repeated the procedure to make sure that it doesn't work as intended [Android]
» the first message was "Member Promoted" and when I tapped "continue" the result was "Officer Promoted" and my friend became instantly a leader
» there was no confirmation "[Member name] was promoted to Guild Officer."

Gameloft_DPS

Dev Team

Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:57 pm
Maciej K wrote:
DPS WROTE:
It will warn you when you go to promote an Officer to Leader.

NOPE, The leadership has been changed without warning:
» We've repeated the procedure to make sure that it doesn't work as intended [Android]
» the first message was "Member Promoted" and when I tapped "continue" the result was "Officer Promoted" and my friend became instantly a leader
» there was no confirmation "[Member name] was promoted to Guild Officer."

@Maciej,

Thanks for your help identifying this issue! I've notified our Android developers and we're currently investigating it.

Cheers,
-DPS
no avatar

Legend101

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:46 am
Right so we have just faced Tribunal who are ranked 3 with all Legenary players. Our guild is ranked 106 with more than half are not even rank 3. How does this seem fair that we get slaughtered and don't stand a chance to earn any points? 

Guild vs Guild is totally broken....

Guilds should be matched according to their tournament rank and not the rank during the war. It's impossilbe for a guild like mine to face a top guild and win.
no avatar

jojo831

Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 pm
I am guild leader on android, why can't we war? The war button is there but not press able. ...
no avatar

ruggedland

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:14 pm
25 gems for 3 morale refill is WAY too expensive! If you want more guilds to participate in the long run, you have to lower the cost of refill GL, or it will be dominated by a few high spenders.

frozenLady

Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:32 pm
Let's talk about the REWARDS.

1. Gears. Why guildwar reward's gears are much more powerful than legendary gears? Do you know how many gems we paid to get one piece of legendary gear? It may cost thousands of gems, hundreds of dollars. And now you guys give those powerful gears to nearly 30 players (regarding armor and weapon) / 60 (regarding armor) each week? It's rediculous. I could hardly see your points in this regard. Besides, these reward gears could only be found in guild war. Oh man. Do you devalue your players, who prefer to play individually but donated even thousands of dollars in your game? You might aim at earning money from this feature but please rethink about the rewards to prevent any imbalances and unfairness in your game. 

2. Tier 4 trinkets. Again, do you guys know how much time for a players to craft one tier 4 trinket? It cost many months and even thousands of gems. And now you guys give this to hundreds of players each week? Again, it's so rediculous. There is no jealousy here but I cannot stand the way you guys DEVALUE your players. Our money donated in crafting tier 4 trinkets came into waste. 

I'm so disappointed. Please spend time playing your game before deciding any things related to it. You made this game, tested this, but did not play it for a long period of time. That's why you guys always face up with tons of comments and negative feedback.

Thank you.
no avatar

jojo831

Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:06 pm
Why is my guild wars button faded? I have updated my game but my guild and I can't participate in guild wars, why is this and when are we likely to be able to start warring?