Discuss with the Dev Team!

Silent Wolfie

Windows PC

Re: Let's Talk: Guild Wars

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:27 pm
Whassup, DH5 Dev, I have to ask, but are you sure about 1 hour battle thing? Cuz, the last time I play DH5 for 1 hour, it crash on me.

Basozz

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:34 pm
What happens when game crashes during the attack on enemy, do we lose that specific energy , do we lose match or we start again, or we continue where game crashed?
I hope that you have taken this into consideration, because of ever present crashes in the game.
Game loses stability after half an hour, at its best, for many players and in many various situations it happens even much earlier.
Don't wait for the complaints from the customers to do the right thing
no avatar

Geegee

Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:08 am
All great questions..   But let's focus on the real deal..  Another pay to win???
Does Guild Wars use energy?

1. Yes, but not the normal kind, so players will be able to participate in Guild Wars without interfering with their other activities. Guild Wars uses "Morale" a new Guild PvP energy that is available in the shop whenever a Guild War event is running.
no avatar

ruggedland

Apple (iOS)

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:53 am
One last question, what's the cost of buying Morale? Is it the same as buying stamina (i.e., 10 gems for 3 morale)?
no avatar

Stefann_Stefan

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:36 am
Don't you think the stats of that new armours are a bit overpowered .... 3653 at level 1 ?  My best armour have 2700 at lvl 125 and i worked to evolve almost 2 weeks. 
 3653 at lvl 1 ... are you serious ?

ghostwheel

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:02 am
Stefann_Stefan wrote:
Don't you think the stats of that new armours are a bit overpowered .... 3653 at level 1 ?  My best armour have 2700 at lvl 125 and i worked to evolve almost 2 weeks. 
 3653 at lvl 1 ... are you serious ?

Looks like another power creep jump to encourage us to participate on the guild content.

It was mentioned that the new gear are on par with existing legendaries which leads me to my question about the legendary gear - are they going to be adjusted to be inline with these guild gear as well since the stats show legendaries are weaker at tier 5.

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:41 am
@Ghostweel: I think it just means legendary will evolve to t6.

@Stefann: actually the new damage formula makes the benefit of high stats not as relevent. An increase of 1000 raw amour result in a decrease of 20% damage. It's good, but not as fearsome as it looks. Attributes are now a lot more useful. So favour anything that can disable your opponent or stop him from landing hits (stun, dodge, knockdown, stagger, fear). However it does raise the question if wanted challenge are still relevant. First, they have way lower stats, second, they are nigh impossible to evolve to t6. For standard gear, I can live with it being 20% worse (in raw stats). If you evolve something to t6 be sure that you won't replace. For instance, I evolved the sunforge armour because i could acheve a high dodge build (40%)  with the items I had, which negate the need for armour. I know I won't need to replace it until either forsaken WC armour (assuming T6 WC to be fairer by then)  or with the legendary fire armour (lucky pull).
no avatar

Stefann_Stefan

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:13 pm
Actually it s almost 2000 of increase armour and not 1000. That stats are exagerated

dummy0151

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weyhausen, Germany

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:28 pm
Stefann_Stefan wrote:
Actually it s almost 2000 of increase armour and not 1000. That stats are exagerated

i've faced enemies with over 5.000 "raw" armor having 3.000 "raw" attack. that only made me deal 270 damage, and they still died.

#topic
will it be like WC rush? (where cheaters and richies win...)

will it have that ridiculous top-10 player rewarding?

will it have annoying bugs where it can make strongholds unbeatable?

will you guys TEST it before releasing?

will it be divided into multiservers? (like mini wcs, with a maximum of players to join, then get on other server)

will it have Xinkashi T6? (i do notice it is a patch)

will you guys finally tone down staggering? (try playing on a low level account, stagger is hell)

will we have moar options to farm gems? (from lowest to highest levels)

will officers be able to kick guild leaders and take their guild for themselves?

will the chatserver get fixed?

will the chocolate eggs have a use? (like conversion into fusion boosters..)

please i do know Guild Wars is a patch....

and i almost forgot: will it have a new icon and a new loading screen?
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/forum_revamp/viewtopic.php?f=1816&t=255419
@Gameloft
XP rates have been adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks,

I do QA's job better than them, and i'm not even paid to that! that's why i'm not reporting the glitches either... 

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:41 pm
@stefann: Well, I'm speaking about an increase that has been tested, so regular gear or WC against the justicar. So yes, it's a big increase when compared to gear that exist right now (1700-1800 points increase). But it is end game gear that will roll out over time, so we can compare it to future t6 items. When compared to forsaken and adamant T6 regular items it's "only" an increase in 1000-1300 points, so ~20% damage reduction/increase. I think to make it fair, all WC items should get a 500-800 points stat boost at t5 lvl1 (and a rescalling of the t3, t4 and t6). As WC items stands right now, they are not worth getting. Alas, the way things are going, the game will only ballance itself when all items are t6-able. Do others think that boosting WC items would avoid the imbalance to be far to great?

PS: I have only two WC item (nature weapon, fire armour), so I won't be one of those that will benefit a lot from this change. I do have the justicar however.