Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

Hondasan

Re: Let's Talk: Guild Wars

Thu May 26, 2016 4:52 am
ruggedland wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Gotta say it's ironic that the only way to get "morale" in a GL game is to spend.

Totally agree...if only the top tiers get all the best gear...and lets be honest...plenty of them are cheating...what is the fun in that! There should be separate rewards for each league. Then mid tier players would have the ability to earn...yes earn... better gear and have a chance to win when they advance to a higher tier. You should fire your tech's that are investigating cheaters then...because only a cheater could have Gear and Strongholds that should cost THOUSANDS of dollars to get! If they are playing all the time and spending thousands...what are they...**** dealers...or credit card criminals!! Lol! 
I got a great idea...maybe you should allow for players to actually buy the top Gear they want instead of it being random. I'm sure Gameloft has the ability to do this. Heck...I might be willing to pay 50.00 a pop for the actual gear I want. 
no avatar

niravbhattsai

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 31, 2016 9:42 am
Hello DPS,

Thank you for the quick rundown on the Guild War.

I have a question on the Guild war points. 
In last Dark Guild War which ended on 30th may, there was a guild which had 50000 points in first hour. 

Do you think it is possible by design? 
My analysis is, each battle will take approximately 2 minutes. 10 seconds for pre load, 10 seconds for post record. I am assuming each stronghold will use atleast 1 min 40 second of time to clear. 
Lets say we have 30 players each one is playing and each one using gems to fill up morale. 
30 players x (60 min / 2 min) = 900 total attacks.
out of which 150 attacks for constantly keep frenzy
war points from frenzy 150 x 8 = 1200 points
war point for start and frenzy bonus 30 opponent x 3 star x 50 war points = 4500 points
war point for remaining attacks 660 x (10 war point + 20 frenzy bonus) = 19800

Total points I have count is 25500.

Now here I have not considered game crash and re-login. For me and my guild game crashes atleast 3 times during one war battle.

Do you think 50000 points in one single war is possible by design, if yes then I would like to know the logic behind it.

If its not possible by design, then I would suggest Dev team look into it. 

Suggestion:
I have observed that currently the guild war stats are not live. For example most of the time one opponent shows 3 stars but when you go attack it says 0 stars, and morale is wasted. Can we add one button to synchronise game with server with latest stats on the stats.
Eragon - Android Asia server
Playing DHC, DH5

Gameloft_DPS

Dev Team

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:04 pm
Hi folks,

It has been fun watching the community engage with the Guild Wars... this is certainly one of our most exciting features!

Sadly, I must announce that I will be moving on to new opportunities. This means that maintenance of this thread will go to Kyle FromGameloft until further notice.

Thanks for all your great feedback and questions!

Cheers,
-DPS

Maciej K

Google Play (Android)

Hello Dev.Team
I'd like to suggest an implementation of the "REFRESH" button next to the list of opponents & ★

Currently players need to relog several times during a battle to get the list of ★ refreshed  ::)

This has been already suggested between the lines in few posts, 
so I've highlighted the idea  ;)

Neacsa_Ionel

Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:28 pm
Hello all. In FAQ of Guild War is say like this:
  1. Before players can fight, a Guild Leader / Officer must Declare War first. In my guild BusterCall, any member can start a war. It's normal that?  Members should not have acces to start a war!

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:43 pm
@naecsa: Last update changed this and allowed all members to start a war. The FAQ is approximative at best, I wouldn't rely on it. You can show you support to this thread asking to change this terrible feature.

viewtopic.php?f=2097&t=366128
no avatar

Deluge76

Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:07 pm
Aqvi Teig wrote:
@naecsa: Last update changed this and allowed all members to start a war. The FAQ is approximative at best, I wouldn't rely on it. You can show you support to this thread asking to change this terrible feature.

viewtopic.php?f=2097&t=366128

For me it's not possible to respond on that mentioned thread. But i'd like to get an answer from Gameloft about that change.

frozenLady

Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:34 pm
Gameloft_DPS wrote:
Hi folks,

It has been fun watching the community engage with the Guild Wars... this is certainly one of our most exciting features!

Sadly, I must announce that I will be moving on to new opportunities. This means that maintenance of this thread will go to Kyle FromGameloft until further notice.

Thanks for all your great feedback and questions!

Cheers,
-DPS

You was moved to new job, and said that Kyle would handle this thread. And now Kyle was moved to a new project, so who will handle this thread? It's hilarious. Dungeon Hunter 5 is going to and end?
no avatar

Taginus

Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:26 am
Hello, I was recently given the role of guild leader after my guild leader suddenly decided to quit the guild. I have a few questions regarding the guild war

1. What is the minimum level requirement to be able to successfully attack another user? I am currently just under level 70 and whenever I raid another user I die instantly. Most of the other guild members are of lower levels so the only way they can earn points is by raiding the stronghold supplies.

2. Does having a guild with members of lower levels affect other guilds when battling? If another guild were to attack my players for example, would they have an easier time in doing so?

I have tried looking for answers on this but to no avail, hopefully somebody could answer me.

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:46 am
@Taginus: Guild war raids are exactly like stronghold raids. I would advise to go to social, search guild and look for the members of the guild you are facing. Most of the time, you will face guilds that have earned a similar amount of war points. Alas due to recent changes in Guild War rewards, many strong guilds don't play as much. As such, you may face strong guilds with low activity.

Having low ranked guild members makes your guild easilly beatable by many opponents. However, weak/new players have the advantage of having a lot of moral due to fast levelling. So you can activate frenzy and beat on the enemies' weak players to take a considerable number of points. I find that if the enemy have very few players you can beat and you activate frenzy and you have a lot of moral, using blitz (three moral at once), is a very efficient strategy.