Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

Lanakack

Re: Let's Talk: Level Design

Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:42 pm
I've cmpleted all the solo missions to 51. How do I open the mission on the map for mission 52 and up
no avatar

Angga - the bounty hunter

Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:31 pm
Are the bounty chest include about the level design's part?
After the new update,i can't find it. What happen?
Are you wipeout that content?
no avatar

am0l121

Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:09 pm
New mission should feature coop only between guildmates, PVP apart from SH.
no avatar

Corey_Jones

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:15 pm
Hi, thank you so much for opening this thread and listening to our comments and concerns.

Straight off I want to say this is a first phone game that I spent any money on I love it so much, from the design to the different types of characters in the smooth flow of Solo missions... just beautiful. Well done! Only a couple comments from this guy

1. NPC- im not going to sit here and suggest you give us every npc, but i do think id be great if you give us a few of the npcs weapons "human sized" of course ie: 
The yellow, winged flying spirits great sword
The big blue guy in the wheel chair, his mace (you could call it a staff and just make it the correct size..)
And last but not least the red demon overlords giant **** two sided sword!!

[Side note there, id like to see new no color trinkets that focus on those things like damage over 3/ brloodrage dmg... those things]

2 GAME STYLE- i loved solo, i love special events, i love wc's, the raids are pretty addicting too but the co-op is The thorn in my side. i think that waves are simply too over used, i would like to see a survival type option..

3 VIP- im not their yet but i took a gander at what i could recieve for spending a lot of $ and time.. and the most uselss champ really?
(I saw all of the rewards and those are ok but) it just feels inapropriate to recive that as a grand prize. i dont know what you guys were thinking on that one but I wouldnt have done that..

But i want to end on a high note and say in my book this is the best game out their right now and i've search and searched and searched for a game i can enjoy and all the others let me down.. keep it up guys your doing great!!
no avatar

Priyesh

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:11 pm
I have a humble suggestion about gear sets. Currently you can only have 5 gear set loadouts (presumably meant one for each element), fine for missions and trial of elements. But could we have a couple more please? I have my default 'guild war' loadout of mixed skills etc but no slot to assign it to, so I can't quickly select it. Thanks!

Aqvi Teig

Veteran

Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:04 pm
Not sure if gameloft_JG is still checking this thread, but I have a suggestion about level design for a new engame mode. I have written everything in this thread:
New Endgame Mode - The Endless Dungeons
no avatar

mras

Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:23 pm
Hi Dev Team,
First of all thanks for these very interesting game. Now as per new level designing, I would like to have some tower like feature in the game where only one time entry cost will be needed and the it will contain inlimited floors which each increasing floor adding up the difficulty level, The current energy system is ok but if atleast one feature should be there which can provide endless and varying floor fights. whether it is wanted challenges or co-op missions is only difficulty level while the enemy and UI layout remains same in there. So after playing for a while it starts to bore. Earlier you had kind of partial P2P battles in stringhold rooms but as of now there is no P2P battle featuer,
Please try to incorporate these two changes,

PatrickR89

Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:07 pm
Hi,

About game content, more precisely on characters, wouldn't it be nice if with gaining levels, players could add permanent passive skills to their players, which would remain even if gear was changed. For example immunity to elements, or bonus attack on weapons, things like those, to personalize characters even more, to build own preferences in the character. Something in a way like there are those bonuses for minions in Stronghold, buyable with stronghold stones. It would definetly make characters more unique.
"He stepped into the dungeon, finding himself there. Or a doppleganger? He couldn't tell."
no avatar

Katzee01

Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:23 am
Can we get the way points after level 45 nerfed already?  Wow.  Really.  And nerf the nerfing nerf put of spirius in the way points.  It's freaking ridiculous:  15 and 20 minute battles!  Nerf it!  Please!
no avatar

darriel

Apple (iOS)

Mon May 29, 2017 8:29 am
I really want to be albe to bring my minions to battle. REALLY REALLY REALLY DO. Those missions can be very difficult , but with the power of the my hero and my carefully curated squard of dragons / monsters I shall prevail