Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

ShøckWave

Re: Let's Talk: Level Design

Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:20 pm
Good morning.  I have been playing everyday for months now and honestly do not particularly like how the game is set up.  Think the biggest point of unhappiness came with the introduction of the Trial of Elements.  Not only do you feel as though you are running in circles but many just use the Auto function because they want to make trinkets but it is going to take hundreds of runs to succeed.  This is more of a requirement since the armor only gets you part of the way.  I have a top guild on DH5 but there has been a large amount of retirements lately.  Players that that have just gotten bored of the repetition this game has.  I know you are focusing more on the actual levels which seem fine but for months I hardly ever go there.  Shouldn't the places in which a majority of the community access be the most interesting?  These players were long time players and they spent a good chunk for this game and many say that if it was not for the community in the guild setting that there is little reason to play this game.  You have many competitors and you should be concerned with maintaining a strong base of supporters for your game.  You are boring people to death with this format.  If the levels are to be in the main front have them contain rewards as opposed to running in a maze all day.
no avatar

Dalgore

Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:49 am
I agree with Shockwave. ToE is a necessary waste of time :-(
no avatar

boz

Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 pm
I would highly recommend the team to try and observe and therefore learn from Royal Revolt 2.
I put the game aside for a while, but recently picked it up again and found it fun.

RR2 has mainly two parts. Raid the other players, and Dungeons.
Dungeon is what's comparable with the levels here in DH5.
With Dungeons, we all already know that players have little interest to replay, unless there's great incentive, such as super rare reward, or rewarding achievment. The latter is usually cumulative, and thus time consuming and tiresome.​
High level dungeons in RR2 are extremely challenging. Of course the balance is very well set, that the team makes sure there is a way to succeed. Once done, the reward will make the player stronger and more competitive.
There's also customization in RR2. And I think they've done an outstanding job after the refinement.

Then, RR2 has a much better system handling player input. In comparison, DH5 has a very primitive design that makes the char much less responsive or controllable. When factor in the absurd minion abilities and how these abilities stack, it's simply discouraging, for me at least, to even try a second time should the first attempt becomes unsuccessful. Because it's not a fair play. I used to fight game crash, which is 99% fixed at this moment. Then now I feel like having to fight the inbalance or the poor design of the game.

One more thing, DH5 or any GameLoft game, focuses so much on ROI. The quality of the game itself has a very low priority.
I love RR2, and I love Neverwinter, as a game first, for which I'll remind myself from time to time to pay the devs for such an awesome job, as a means of showing my appreciation, and give something back for all the fun I've enjoyed.
While in DH5, it's that I need to put in money first so to proceed, for which obviously the paid players will have very high expectation from the game in return, which the game has failed so far. And I'd say this is why there's so much negative comments.

In short, if it takes too much effort to make it right, the devs team should ditch DH5, and redesign DH6 instead, build from scratch that has learned everything from the other good games. In order to keep players, it's rational to port the current user base to the new game with their relative scores and everything.
no avatar

Blacsol

Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:37 pm
Hey blacsol is the in-game name, much appreciation to DH5, is the first Gameloft game I played and loved it from the go. Just like the previous post covered everything I was thinking about more interaction and live play with allies, guildmates and with your Ally on missions as well as a revamp stronghold system with live play. Because my autopilot Defender fights nothing like me and I'm sure everyone else will agree.
no avatar

Blacsol

Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:59 pm
Also if they go with Dungeon Hunter 6 then I should be able to transfer all of my data being my lover my guild my items and Jim's over to the new game if that's in fact what they do.
no avatar

DomosHunter

Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:31 pm
Y para los de habla hispana que paso, solo para ingles , nos dejan de lado estos mp olo
  • What kind of content (not rewards) do you like?  ¿Qué tipo de contenido (no recompensas) le gusta?
El interes de todo jugador es para divertirse y desestresarse y no para estresarse, pues este ultimo es el estilo que se usa en este juego de DH5
  • What kind of single player mission did you enjoy? ¿Qué tipo de misión para un jugador te gustó?
No hay una preferida, ya que todas son lo mismo, caminar  correr matar y listo recoger un premio que solo dan una sola vez y que no vale la pena, eso es todo el contenido de una mision y asi es en todas las misiones 1 premio solo una vez y pudrase si la pasa de nuevo.
  • What style of gameplay do you enjoy? ¿Qué estilo de juego le gustan?
Todos los que son RPG que presenten un poco de sentido en el contenido y que tenga variacion para que no se vuelva monotono el juego y aburrido. tipos de juegos como: Estrategia, Disparos y mucha pero mucha Acción entre jugadores. En DH5 el coop no tiene gracia, llamarlo coop es un insulto al estilo cooperativo de una partida.
  • What events do you enjoy?  ¿Qué eventos le gustan?
En ese juego de DH5 el unico evento interesante es la prueba de los elementos, pero lo malo es que sucede como en todos las misiones y eventos de este juego siempre lo mismo, no hay variacion del lugar y de los soldados, siempre salen los mismos soldados de siempre, pero mas resistentes a los ataques y eso torna el juego aburrido, hay muchos tipos de soldados pero solo colocan los mismos en cada etapa que pasas siguen saliendo los mismos, sin presentar un grado de dificultad que valga la pena, pues con hacer mas duros los soldados no tiene gracia, mejor ponen a los soldados que nunca ponen en 1,2,3,4,5 estrellas y asi no hay necesidad de variar la dureza de los mismos soldados de siempre, pues muchos soldados de 1*,2*,3*,4* y 5* estrellas multiplicados y mezclados en una etapa producen mas daño y hacen mas divertido el juego que ver los mismos de siempre pero mas inmunes a los ataques. Ademas si los soldados soltaran al ser eliminados un premio de vez en cuando como 1 gema, 1 furor, 1materiales de evolucion o artesania, haria mas interesante el juego que asi como esta de sin gracia.
What gamemode do you play most? ¿Qué modo de juego es lo que más se juega?

Eso depende del gusto de quien juega, en DH5 lo que hay que jugar mas son las misiones porque no entregan el material que uno necesita para artesania, desperdiciando tiempo y aburriendo al jugador
  1. What do you like and dislike about this game mode? ¿Qué le gusta y disgusta de este modo de juego?
Si es respecto a DH5 el juego es siempre lo mismo, no varia no dan lo que se necesita los soldados solo dan oro y cuarzo al ser eliminados, deberian entregar 1gema, 1 furor, 1 material de evolucion o artesania, asi todo se hace mas interesante y menos aburrido pues esperar a que salga un determinado evento no tiene gracia.
What kind of content would like to see produced in the future? ¿Qué tipo de contenidos le gustaría ver producido en el futuro?

Para este juego de DH5 pues deberian poner eventos para que todos puedan obtener lo que ofrece el evento y no que los que hakean el juego obtengan todo lo que los que juegan limpiamente no pueden llegar a obtener o que exista un limite en la cantidad de gemas que un usuario pueda invenrtir en un evento o comprar, pues es exageradamente la cantidad de gemas que se gastan y los eventos sevuelven infernales, nadie puede lograr nada de nada 
  • What type of content did you dislike and why? ¿Qué tipo de contenido no le gustó y por qué?
En general todos los eventos no le gustan a los jugadores, pero lo juegan porque es lo que hay, y porque necesitan ya sea recolectar gemas o porque ya tienen las gemas para obtener el equipo segun sus calculos, en general el evento al ser  siempre lo mismo y los premios ser siempre los mismos no hay un reto real para el jugador, solo reune las gemas y los billetes de furor y listo lo intenta obtener
  • What do you find frustrating?¿Qué le parece frustrante?
Lo que a todos nos fustra es : perdida de conexion con el servidor, reinicios del juego de manera automatica, la loteria del juego que siempre es la misma hay que darle demasiadas veces a una misma mision para lograr obtener 1 solo material lo que obstina y fustra a quien intenta lograr algo en el poco tiempo que tiene para jugar y divertirse o avanzar un poco en el juego, la loteria pongala en los cofres pero no en las misiones, con que el jugador juegue de 2 a 5 intentos en una partida o mision es suficiente par aque entregue el material de evolucion o artesania, pero jugar mas de 10 a 20 veces es desalentador para cualquiera.
  • Have you played the high-end missions? If no, why? Ha jugado en las misiones de gama alta? Si no, ¿por qué?
SI se han jugado, pero no tiene sentido volver a pasar la misma mision en un nivel de dificultad mayor cuando no dan un premio que valga la pena y tras de eso solo gastas energia y tiempo en una mision sin sentido. Si las misiones entregaran un premio ya fuera 1gema , 1 material de evolucion o artesania cada vez que la pases sin importar si ya a sido pasada o no la misma mision tendria mas sentido pasarla, pero pasar la mision como **** no tiene sentido, con mucho costo se intenta pasar la mision para intentar sacar un material de artesania, ya va uno como jugador perder tiempo en una mision que no da ningun premio, estaria loco el que lo hace y tras de eso desperdiciar energia como si sobrara.
  • Do any memorable moments stick out for you? ¿Alguno de los momentos memorables sobresalen para usted?
No existe ningun momento memorable, pues el juego en si es muy facil pero muy dificl de lograr obtener los materiales de evolucion y artesania, apesar de todos los fallos que tienen y la falta de vision de los que lo han desarrollado, no existe nada que se pueda contar como memorable. Pues no se ve que se esfuercen en hacer que el jugador pase un momento agradable y placentero en el juego, mas bien da la impresion de que le quieren robar todo lo que tiene, hata el tiempo que emplea para supuestamente divertirse.Thanks!
no avatar

TheGod

Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:56 pm
So in every mission there is a health Potion button that you buy with 7 gems right? I keep accidentally hitting that instead of the top ability button. Please move this button to the top of you can please game loft. I've probably lost 14 gems because of this.
no avatar

dennisfernando

Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:53 am
Image obscure urnven mar 25, 2016 10:18 am HEllo , some one know wen will came again the dungeon of death ??? on windows phone, i really need a obscure urn to level up my obscure dark omen Image

Jesb

Fri May 20, 2016 12:54 am
One thing I would like to see in the future is something many mmo so have this days and it's for aesthetic concept. Plz and a way, that we can keep the appearance of a gear we like the way it looks and transmute a stronger item and looks likes it.
Waiting for reply, thank you
no avatar

CsmZoog

Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:24 am
I luckily found this forum because I have just one idea that I would like to share, in hopes you might find it useful.
 ​Currently, there is a lot diversity in the game, spaning from elements, to different weapons, and even different skills and attributes. However, where there is currently a lack of diversity is in the type of actions players must complete in the actual missions themselves. All solo missions, co-op missions, Trial of Elements, Wanted Challenges, and Daily Challenges operate the more or less the same way. Player loads in, and must make their way from one place (the start) to another (either the boss, a portal, or a chest). So here is how I propose to add something new: SURVIVAL CHALLENGES. Whether it is tower defense games, or the most recent version of Call of Duty, gamers seemingly love to play just to see how long they can survive compared to their friends and competition. One of the easiest places to add this dynamic, in my opinion, would be in the ToEs. Instead of fighting 5 rounds to finish the level, open it up so that after completing the first 5, players can keep going until they die.

Personally, the place I would like to see survival-style challenges would be in the WCs, because this would allow better players to survive longer, rather than just having to run the exact same mission over and over. Like many survival-type games, the minions can begin easy, and progressively get harder. In order to give out rewards, they could be based upon time survived or waves survived. If you have any further questions about this idea, or would like any help in brainstorming, please feel free to contact me.