Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

ozyborn

Apple (iOS)

Re: Let's Talk: The Stronghold.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:39 am
This is so ****. Minions having abilities not posted. Example, Tormentor, knock it down to almost dead , 2 seconds later it is full health. No Druid, no other death minions on board and in a fire sh. How in the hell is that even allowed.  You wonder why people quit spending money on games. This crap is a big reason.
no avatar

legia

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:39 pm
La incursion de las guerras de facc.no va,el chat,operaciones especiales,la loteria,el bonus diario.parece que casi todo en android.pueden areglarme eso porfa!
no avatar

Norvin027

Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:53 am
I didn't know if this is the right section but im having a very bad days because i dont know how to fix this problem. I am stucked at the stronghold thing. Im just starting to enjoy the game then this bug happened. I used up all my stronghold stamina. And it still says i need to "liberate" some for gold. What should i do to fix this. Thank you very much. More power.
no avatar

yanianv21

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:48 am
Is there someone who can help me im stuck.on stronghold
no avatar

yanianv21

Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:49 am
Norvin027 wrote:
I didn't know if this is the right section but im having a very bad days because i dont know how to fix this problem. I am stucked at the stronghold thing. Im just starting to enjoy the game then this bug happened. I used up all my stronghold stamina. And it still says i need to "liberate" some for gold. What should i do to fix this. Thank you very much. More power.

Have the same issue with him too. Please help us

no avatar

SAILIYATS

Nintendo Switch

Re: Lets Talk: The Stronghold.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:08 am
ruggedland wrote:
My biggest gripe regarding SH has been the imbalance of minions. Nowadays it's all about how many death or water vorors one has, and all other minions don't matter. The whole SH raids have become very boring to be honest. Glad to hear there is some plan to re-balance the old minions especially champions like mossback dragon, etc. Dare I mention Lord of Eve, which a lot of players spent hundreds of gems to obtain but turned to to be totally uselsss.It needs some serious buff too.
 of the more heated issues. We've looked at this and the results of change, and while not everyone will be happy or agree with this change the data we are seeing is that this has been very positive. Raiding has increased dramatically a