Discuss with the Dev Team!

ghostwheel

Re: Let's Talk: The Stronghold.

Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:24 pm
Stormbright wrote:
What's happened to the valpuris I've just spent 10m trying to kill one in sh was last minion not in the ruby trap and was attacking with 6k+ dark attack it just kept healing a bit like what happens in ruby trap's is this a one off or a new bug?

The valpuris has the new ability of self healing.  I've not seen it myself but it's a new skill that absorbs your damage when activated. This one can go to T6 as well so maybe you came across one that's fully leveled up.

StraightEdge

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:18 am
Water Voror has defnitely been nerfed. Basically doesn't shield anything anymore. T5 Druid not shielded gets killed with ease next is the T5 Gelid and my SH falls 2 seconds later. Prior to update I was defending the majority of the time but since the update I have been defeated when defending EVERY time.

dummy0151

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weyhausen, Germany

Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:21 am
i agree with bos on the importance of animations, they are extremely important that they add tons and tons of invincibility frames, check thunderfist brawler, kenashi druid, even a frkin cicatrizer for christ's sake... now the animation of "impact" on the player character is more common, even from a T3 minon... to show how important that minion hit the player because it ended his combo...

negative effects (fear, stun, knockdown, push)
are added in tons, mostly knockdown and "impact" (as i mentioned before) they are somewhat important to turn raiding a "problem" and not a piece of cake, but the problem is the frequency of it, before adamant part 2, the Hamma-Tut (forsaken trap that used to stun) could easily be paired with vorors, if the projectile stunned you, vorors could finish due to the constant "impact" animation of their spectral swords popping out of the ground, even if you camped at the back of a pillar, and if one voror sniped you, you could expect more due to the 1.5s the char takes to "walk back" because he "took a hell of a punch", then the char simply looks at whoever hit him... becoming a sitting duck.

i don't get it at all, even on solo or coop, cutscenes and few animations can't be skipped (some could) only cinematics can. i refuse to get it, it's somewhat unecessary (for solo, when doing multiple times, and for raid it could be toned down a little, specially the invincible frames)

now dodge i am almost sure that "high level players" finally know how to use it, it triggers reflect negative effects (and damage reflect too), also it nullfies many, many of the debuffs these minons have that "become a problem" for players that did not focus on dodge.

im sure if dodge becomes unable to trigger effects (and reflect), people will give up on it, as DPS can be dodged too (i has pumpkin armor, i dodge dps sometimes)
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/forum_revamp/viewtopic.php?f=1816&t=255419
@Gameloft
XP rates have been adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks,

I do QA's job better than them, and i'm not even paid to that! that's why i'm not reporting the glitches either... 
no avatar

vFlash

I have a problem with a minion

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:19 am
I have a Blighter in my stronghold as a defender,but it some times miss fires .
I understood this when I tested my own stronghold.
It's like it can only fire in few directions because of which players with ranged weapon can easily kill him if they position them in the spot where Blighter cannot fire.
I got to know about this because I too use staff.
Pleas reply and tell me is it a problem or it is done by purpose.

Zungedous

DH5 Ambassador

Apple (iOS)

Re: I have a problem with a minion

Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:55 am
vFlash wrote:
I have a Blighter in my stronghold as a defender,but it some times miss fires .
I understood this when I tested my own stronghold.
It's like it can only fire in few directions because of which players with ranged weapon can easily kill him if they position them in the spot where Blighter cannot fire.
I got to know about this because I too use staff.
Pleas reply and tell me is it a problem or it is done by purpose.

The blighter mis aim issue has been longstanding but it only happens when the blighter is far away from the opponent, especially in larger strongholds. Not sure whether it's intended, ie too far causes it to miss, but it's been there since I started playing in Aug last year.
DH5 Guide Blog - https://dh5guideblog.wordpress.com/ 

"If you spend the whole day shuffling words around, you'll make anything sound bad." - Rick, from Rick & Morty

no avatar

yyc_yoda

Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:27 pm
Hello,

this is a long message but I am very much frustrated since complaining to gameloft about my issue dint make any difference to those lazy developers who are happy looting money off players and I am not even sure whether blabbering here would even matter or whether it would be heard at all or if syrann is bothered AT ALL...

SH raids and top leagues used to be all about how strong your player is, we worked day and night to craft t4 trinkets thinking soon we would be in legendary league. 

has anyone noticed the deadly new minions acolytes and ravagers?

the bloody acolytes heal allies, stun, and revives the one which are dead which is a never ending cycle which ends only upon characters death. Moreover they deal deadly damage to light armor even light legendary. The kind of damage even champions do not deal. 

I still do not understand whether GL developers really do the testing of stronghold before releasing such contents and whether it would be fair to maximum players if not to all and not only to players who can spend big bucks?

-along with those minions has anyone noticed total noobs in legendary and master 3 level whereas all the strong players with t4 trinkets are falling down to master 2 and master 1?

all these new players have to do is open bunch of chests and stock the SH with acolytes and ravagers and maybe throw in an assassin.

And players like us who worked literally day and night to develop trinkets are looking weak in front of these new players which is very unfair. 

seriously, is this the SH 2.0 these guys kept talking about where they had decided to enrage players like us who have been playing this game for over a year and have been patiently waiting for gameloft to atleast once release a stable update?

many of my guildmates quit and many more will if gameloft keeps making our efforts useless and starts favouring new players unnecessarily. We have definitely spent more than them in the game yet we have become so weaker and since they joined as new stuff released they have become stronger by spending less. 

You are **** off way too many old players who are above vip 8 level. 

Hopefully waiting for AT LEAST 1 stable update before i quit and never come back to gameloft again. 

Thanks.

ghostwheel

Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:55 am
Could the devs review the amount of damage some trap rooms do, for instance the Xinkashi spring water trap room does virtually no damage if it lands on the raider.

frozenLady

Wed May 04, 2016 12:11 am
So again this topic is left unnoticed with tons of questions and suggestions unanswered. They said SH 2.0 will be released SOON from update 6 and now we are having update 9 but there is no sigh of this feature coming out. Lol. 

Could some Devs come and talk about the process of this feature? How is it going to be done? Do you still release it or save it for your brand-new game Dungeon Hunter RAIDS???

dummy0151

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weyhausen, Germany

Sun May 08, 2016 9:11 pm
frozenLady wrote:
So again this topic is left unnoticed with tons of questions and suggestions unanswered. They said SH 2.0 will be released SOON from update 6 and now we are having update 9 but there is no sigh of this feature coming out. Lol. 

Could some Devs come and talk about the process of this feature? How is it going to be done? Do you still release it or save it for your brand-new game Dungeon Hunter RAIDS???

i'd bet it will be dungeon hunter heroes (like heroes of order and chaos since it will be a moba)

it seems SH 2.0 is live, where using overpowered items or using full minion tank composition (lots stagger) with dta stacked on keeper (not mention death minions glitch to always win) is the new always-win stronghold(s)... god damn i hope people finally notice that raids back in April 2015 were the best and most balanced raiding systems of all, aside from the ultra damage over time and insane reflect from minons... stagger was not mandatory to win, nor existed traps where they could be nerfed into being just a "bad luck pull" compared to rarer overpowered rooms...

not to mention that back then if keeper didnt had ten strikes or warcry it was fun fighting the keeper if you did not get stunned or feared for more than 10 seconds, ice blast was a normal skill that never instakilled or eaten more than 20% of your health, jump strike was worth strenghtening and darkness bolts were not so deadly as they are if all 3 pellets hit you...

what the hell is the team doing with the stronghold system?
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/forum_revamp/viewtopic.php?f=1816&t=255419
@Gameloft
XP rates have been adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks,

I do QA's job better than them, and i'm not even paid to that! that's why i'm not reporting the glitches either... 

Maciej K

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 10, 2016 4:16 am
ASSASSIN BUG 2.0 ???

Hello dev.team... 
Why the nature champion Assassin has a new DEATH GRIP skill » the same as dark Voror Knight ???
Is this change intentional ??? if so, make her fly next time...  ;D