Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weyhausen, Germany

Re: Let's Talk: The Stronghold.

Tue May 10, 2016 11:15 pm
Maciej K wrote:
ASSASSIN BUG 2.0 ???

Hello dev.team... 
Why the nature champion Assassin has a new DEATH GRIP skill » the same as dark Voror Knight ???
Is this change intentional ??? if so, make her fly next time...  ;D

you know the death grip is a "tochange later" modification? it does not stun anymore since grip has same animation...

meanwhile lower level characters with a adamant T3 set lvl 50 get rekt by the free wolfie given... keep screwing newbs gameloft! nice way to filter addicts.
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/forum_revamp/viewtopic.php?f=1816&t=255419
@Gameloft
XP rates have been adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks,

I do QA's job better than them, and i'm not even paid to that! that's why i'm not reporting the glitches either... 
no avatar

Samaritan

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 17, 2016 11:07 pm
Look at how great stronghold is going lol
Attachments
Screenshot_20160505-000431.png
Screenshot_20160505-000431.png (3.55 MiB) Viewed 800 times
no avatar

Samaritan

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 17, 2016 11:08 pm
Great job gameloft. I love the new editions.
Attachments
Screenshot_20160505-000413.png
Screenshot_20160505-000413.png (3.6 MiB) Viewed 803 times

HappyPollaT

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:52 pm
Rumor has it that Stronghold 2.0 is coming in the next update (UPD10)!

Rei_Leão

Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:06 am
Hi,

I was thinking about Stronghold 2.0 and I think a good change would rethink about the trap rooms, because currently three rooms are extremely useful in the game, but the others are bad near them.
They are: Ruby Temple, Forbidden Courtyard and Valenthia Guard House, since the bonus of all the rooms are similar, the effect applied by these three overcome the others, making it much easier to survive in other rooms than those three, my suggestion would be to reassess the effect caused by the rooms and the bonus may be changed too, leaving some unique bonus with that other non would have and avoid a preference for only these current three strongest rooms.

StraightEdge

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 am
Undying Tempest update has rendered almost all SH configurations useless. Defense rating has plummted no matter which combination of minions is used. Maxed mionions at T6 die within seconds most times and I am not using OP gear or leg items (Most sets 6-7k atk/def) I do however use firecone and iceburst with every set. The flipside is I am able to clear basically any SH, including SH with Assassin while I am raiding in darkset, with little to no problem. Generally don't even lose 10% of my health but on rare occasions it may reduce me 40% (floweryard with assassin is prob the best combo vs my darkset). Even then once through keeper is rarely a problem as a well timed fire cone and ice burst basically kills anyone. ..    

Is this imbalance going to be addressed or is the sh now just meant to be won easily when raiding and to rarely ever defend?
no avatar

Conner24

Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:01 am
I love thses games.
no avatar

mrze

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:36 pm
Hello, bounty fellas!
At this moment, doesnt matter what minions defend your SH. Cuz keeper plays most role than minions. I can enter to keeper's room with full hp and i can lose, cuz new passion of the most keepers is set up gear with big chance to dodge. So, if your keeper have good dodge chance - your defend would be great.

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:07 pm
Hello,

The first preview of Stronghold 2.0 is available here: http://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2097&t=388728  It will come to the game with the next update.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

invoker_moon

Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:57 am
1.raider can raid with his minions  against with the keeper and his minions.
2. Can you guys improve the rewards of one  raids.  Now the SH   Is  too  inactive.  I  think  little little little gems is  a  very  good idea.  You    Can make  a  room  generate little gems,and you can define the way  how to get the gems  more  reasonable.
3. Can you describe the skills and damage of minions more  detail.
4. Can  you re  balance the old champions?   At least,  make them usefully.
5 . Just  do  everything to  make SH  more active. This is the  only way  that highly player want to do .