Discuss with the Dev Team!
no avatar

Le_Vu

Re: Let's Talk: Guild Wars

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:45 pm
I to begin guild war and the game  load everytime. Can i fix it?????
no avatar

‫محمود_الشبعان‬‎

Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:14 pm
I have a problem that I can not log in to the code wars and upon entering is automatically out two weeks ago, and even that has been kicked out of more Manankabh because I can not share the union by the war and this is a problem that is not solved until that although communicate with customer service 4 days ago
no avatar

ECAD Durand

Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:31 pm
You should really read my post in the below link, i think it may be of some use in possible future restructuring of your game DH5. As it stands now you have a great game, but its way to cash hungry. IMO i would call it greedy, not to mention the optimization needed and better servers. Processors cannot keep up with the games traffic etc, which causes needless crashes (multiple crashes). And memory problems when it comes to simple msg's in guild and public chat, it just cant handle it. https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2099&t=419182

Demian_Orion McGuire

Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:15 pm
This Discution is highly Informative and I have learned alot, one thing I have wanted to express about Guild Wars (being that i am currently waiting for my Morales to refresh and am wishing i were in the Heat of Battle with my Guild Mates instead) is that the level of morale refresh should be adjusted more at mid levels a little Higher.. Please thank you and all that Jazz.
no avatar

Priyesh

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:32 am
How about going back to officers-only can declare battle? I'm sick of new guild members starting battle because 1) they don't know what they are doing, or 2) they are trying to leech the rank reward at the last minute when they haven't contributed. And no, 'scrolls' haven't reduced the latter AT ALL
no avatar

rock008

Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:34 am
It has reported many times. But, nothing has been done. It is annoying and still it is there. It really ruins guild wars. Only the officers or guild leader should be allowed to start a war.
no avatar

Zarto

Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:09 am
Hello Gameloft, i have one question and suggestion for you. The guild wars event is really unfair. On which base of knowledge you put two opposed guilds in battle. Please explain. Bcz guilds are fightning on random is unfair. Our guild is getting slaughtered by other guilds. The last time we got a guild where everybody was between 120 and 130 lvl. And we are between 60 and 100. This gives a bad impression to the players and you loose players like that. P.S. And don't tell me that its tough for online games to find suitable opponents. This is 2017. Im telling this as colleague from Ubisoft.  Sincerely, DHV gamer.

Gameloft_Max

Community Manager

Montreal

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 pm
After taking into account the community’s feedback, and in order to keep the competition fair, we will make changes to the Guild Wars and to the conditions of the Guild Shop access. Here is what will be implemented with the next Dungeon Hunter 5 update:

• When changing Guilds, your Guild Shop level will not be updated anymore. You will remain at your current Shop level until the end of the next Guild War.
  • A minimum participation of one Raid (on an enemy Stronghold or Armory) in the last Guild War is now required in order to get the Guild Shop level earned by your Guild's ranking. If a player doesn't participate, his Shop level will drop back to Bronze 1.
  • Characters will no longer receive Morale as a leveling up bonus.
  • The Guild Wars feature will be unlocked to level 40+ characters only.
  • Morale price in the Shop will increase with every purchase, but will go back to the initial cost every day.
With these new rules in place, we trust the competition between Guilds will happen on an equal footing, and players who show real engagement in the game will be rewarded.
Community Manager for Dungeon Hunter.
Report hackers/cheaters to me in PM or to CC. Forum posts will be deleted. Thank you!
no avatar

Azim_Boroda

Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:51 am
any one answer me to pm pls. i want to do backup my acc
no avatar

yanianv21

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:06 pm
Hi. Can you help me to resolve why does dh5 always crashed at level 18 @ solo mission. Is there anything i can do about it ? thanks..