no avatar

Hüseyin_Kapçık

Google Play (Android)

I banned or what help me please

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:53 pm
Hello zek_tani nick name in game since 6 days i can not enter the game since last month i had a problem with me char  when i was open the game always someother char was coming first after restart i was getting my own char back and there was also always a problem with gems and points now if i want to enter the game it says internet problem.in our clan everybody says you got ban but why ? I pay for cheast and buy always new items please let me know
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:57 pm
Hey there, Hüseyin!

Thanks for letting us know, but please use the in-game Customer Care option to report this with our support team as they'll be able to assist you and get you beck in the fight.
Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Stay strong, Hunter!
no avatar

Hüseyin_Kapçık

Google Play (Android)

Re: I banned or what help me please

Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:58 pm
I can not enter the game how can i use in game customer care option?
no avatar

OSMANBEYY

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:56 pm
3 GÜNDÜR OYUNA GİREMİYORUM.
SUNUCU BAĞLANAMIYOR HATASI ALIYORUM.
WİFİ SIFIRLADIM, TELEFON AÇIP KAPATTIM, FORUMDA SÖYLENİLEN HER ŞEYİ YAPYIM FAKAT GİRİŞ EKRANINDA TAKILIP KALIYOR.İNTERNETİM ÇOK HIZLI FAKAT GİRİŞ EKRANINDA " DUNGEON HUNTER 5 SUNUCUYA BAĞLANAMIYOR.LÜTFEN İNTERNET BAĞLANTINIZI KONTROL EDİP TEKRAR DENE " YAZIYOR.
Başvuru numaraM 18854007'dir
ACİL YARDIM BEKLIYORUM SAYIN YETKİLİLER.
no avatar

Hüseyin_Kapçık

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:04 pm
Ah be kardesim bendede ayni bok var bi turlu muhatab bulamadim mail yazdim basvuru numarasi ile bekliyorum 2 hafta oldu oyuna giremiyorum netle alakasi yok banlanmisin diyor butun herkez sendede oyle olabilir sanirim kafalarina gore banliyorlar sanirim
no avatar

OSMANBEYY

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:06 pm
Hadiya ciddi mi.Benim kardeşimin telefonu android.Onların telefonlarından da indiriyorum oyunu.yükleme ekranında dowland yapmıyor.DİYORUM KESİN BİR BAKIM BİR GÜNCELLEME SÖZ KONUSUDUR OYUNDA.Öyle beklıyorum açılmasını.Napcaz biz başkan?
Oyuna 1 haftadır başlamıştım.çok güzeldi.
no avatar

OSMANBEYY

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:07 pm
BAŞKAN SANA KESIN BILGI VEREYIM.
BENIM KARAKTER YASAKLANMIŞŞ ONDAN GİREMİYORMUŞUM.İNTERNET LE ALAKASI YOK.
AÇTIRMAYA UĞRAŞACAĞIZ
no avatar

ṀǾħaṁeḋ Tỉṫŏ

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:36 am
hello
I want to tell you somethingThis account I created in March 2015 during all these years did not do anything wrong in my accountMore than 4 years and I am developing it until it reached what it is now my efforts and not hacking or cheatingWhile there were a lot of hacking and cheating and reached within months to the legendary levels and yet the company did not move and left them until nowAlso in the last event they hacked and reached millions and billions and all that the company is banned only 7 days, and some of the company deleted points only from the event was not bannedOn what basis the ban is assessed I do not knowDuring all this effort and play my account is banned forever because of one mistake over all these years was not intentional and retreated and stopped playing  to avoid the error, but the company saw anotherAlthough the first place winner won hacking and everyone knows that and I will not talk to you about peopleSo please reconsider and review my account activity for 4 years to make sure I didn't violate the rules of the game.If these laws are irreversible, you must be compassionate and take all these efforts into accountPlease give me a second chance and I think I deserve at least a second chance in recognition of all these years' efforts.I am very sorry for the prolongation but it is my last attempt with you until the account is retrieved again
Please help me talk to a developerThank you for your generosity
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:17 pm
Hey, guys!

Thanks a bunch for bearing with us!
@ OSMANBEYY: thanks for sharing your ticket with me! I've just escalated your case so you should be contacted very soon.

@ Hüseyin: can you please share your ticket ID with us? I can use it to track and escalate your case to our team.

@ ṀǾħaṁeḋ: that sound horrible! Please use the in-game Customer Care option to report this with our team as they'll be able to recheck your account.

Thank you for all your understanding and patience, and stay strong, guys!
no avatar

ṀǾħaṁeḋ Tỉṫŏ

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:29 am
bro, I did everything I could not retrieve everything I found that the account was banned permanently
If you can help me and talk to a developer, I would be thankful
this is my email : mtito273@gmail.com