no avatar

Elenilson23

Google Play (Android)

Re: Game Center Account Access Issue

Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:35 am
I am not sure where to ask for help, as I am new here, my problem is: delete my facebook. How do I recover my account? I can see her in the friends list of another account. "I used google translator because I'm Brazilan"

AndreeaFromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Game Center Account Access Issue

Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:29 pm
Hey, bounty hunter.

I'll leave you here a link to our Customer Care where you can submit a ticket with your problem in your own language.

https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes

Please make sure to access this link from your Computer to avoid timeout issues.
''Never one, without the other'' - Greatest story between me and games
no avatar

hatatoru95

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:39 am
Hi i am unable to connect back into the account and have to delete and reinstall the whole app every time i need to re login. Pls Help!!!
no avatar

bernietrue

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:12 am
This is really ridiculous that this problem keeps happening. There are definitely some serious issue with the game connecting with Game Center data. Why you guys don't try to look into it and fix it for ever? Plus the tutorial getting quite long, after i lost my old character then i reinstalled the game and played the tutorial several times, still, my old character is not getting back! My ticket PQB-41539-648
no avatar

Mollaloko

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:11 pm
Estou u enfrentando o mesmo problema. Não consigo me conectar com minha conta no meu novo dispositivo já fiz todos os procedimentos aqui meu ticket 19992025