no avatar

Jibb

Apple (iOS)

Game Center Account Access Issue

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:42 am
I’m unable to access previous progress and purchases in my DH5 account. I’ve tried reloading Game Center, requesting to connect through the app,  and even reinstalling. There seems to be a disconnect between DH5 and Game Center. It doesn’t load the welcome message when I start the app either, and yes, I have it on in my settings. I sent an e-mail requesting support, but I’m not sure if it was received - nothing has come back yet. 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
no avatar

ChiefZinn

Windows PC

Re: Game Center Account Access Issue

Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:27 am
I am having the same problem.  My intro plays and the game loads to 70% then i get error message glac_2502_401_    I have uninstalled and reloaded the game many times.  I have reported it 3 different times with no reply.  I was playing in a skirmish when the game froze.  When it rebooted it had given me a new ID number and put me on level one.  I uninstalled and reloaded and then the problem mentioned above came to be.   Hope my clan members havent sold off all my guns !!   Please help.    robinzinn@yahoo.com   This is the Sniper Fury game.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:48 am
Hey, guys!

I know this may seem like the end, but rest assured that you'll be back in the fight in no time. Please report this with our Customer Care team using the in-game option. Our agents there will be able to identify your account and assist you. If you do not get a response within 3 days, please return here and share your ticket ID (you will receive one after you submit a report).
Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Stay strong!
no avatar

Jibb

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:40 pm
Thank you for your response, 

I have just submitted a new support ticket. I created one a few days ago, but I didn’t receive an e-mail back for verification or a ticket ID.
no avatar

Jibb

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:46 pm
18829661 ( Ticket ID ) , My apologies, I found the e-mail. 

Thanks again.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:50 pm
Awesome, Jibb!

Thanks for sharing. I've bumped your case and you should be assisted shortly.

Stay strong!
no avatar

Abhineti

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:41 pm
Hi I lost my previous game progress where I have spent some money as well. I want my game progress
no avatar

supermangs

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:38 am
@admin.. How do I send a ticket sir? The legendary hunt event does not appear in my options.. I can't access the event.. Please help me fix the bug..
no avatar

supermangs

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:43 am
@community manager -please help me fix the bug in my account sir.. I can't access the current legendary hunt event....
no avatar

supermangs

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:44 am
@community manager - my email address is supermangs1968@gmail.com please help..