no avatar

RickPittsburgh

Google Play (Android)

Your basement

Cant donate Dungeon Hunter 5

Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:16 am
Been 6 months and I not only cannot donate to any guild I join to help but cant even donate to a guild I create in Dungeon Hunter 5.

Keep getting reached maximum I can donate notification. 

Being vip10 if and when I can donate someone is gonna get a lot of gold smh.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Cant donate Dungeon Hunter 5

Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:48 pm
Hello, Rick!

Please let our Customer Care team know about this as they'll be able to set it right. You can reach them using the in-game option.
Please let me know as soon as it's resolved. ;)

See you in the fight!
no avatar

Leeroy367

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cant donate Dungeon Hunter 5

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:45 am
Hello,

I deinstalled DH5 because I wanted to test out Iron Blade and DH5 took too much of my data.
Now I want to play on my DH5 acc again, but it is gone. I am back to the tutorial even if I connect with my email adress.
I ve been playing since the start of them game and invested lots of money (VIP 7), so I cant accept just losing my Acc for nothing.
Its name is Leeroy on western EUW server.
no avatar

Leeroy367

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cant donate Dungeon Hunter 5

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:50 am
It is also quiet frustratin because I saved up so many gems and chests.
I saved over 3.6k gems, 22 legendary chests and about 50 chests of the unholy aliance. So I would also like to get my acc back with all I have saved up and not from some random time last year december or so.
I dont understand why if I start the game my Acc doesnt get loaded if the game connects with my email adress. Isnt my Acc supposed to me saved there.
Its just so frustrating losing everything you have done in years over nothing, just because the game isnt working righr