no avatar

GrindIndefinitely

Google Play (Android)

Hello. Can someone tell me and/or share their experience if it is possible to log in on account that I have not been on for two years and still have all of my items on it? I was connected via Facebook.

P.S. I have uninstalled the game two years ago, too.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, GrindIndefinitely!

You can load your previous progress by reconnecting with your Facebook account.
Let us know how it works out. ;)

Stay strong, Hunter!
no avatar

GrindIndefinitely

Google Play (Android)

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me, Tudor. Much appreciated.
no avatar

GrindIndefinitely

Google Play (Android)

If it doesn't work out, I'll send a message to CC and drop a ticket ID overhere.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

You got it, GrindIndefinitely!

I'll be checking your post, just in case. ;)

See you in the fight!
no avatar

Bsterama2

Apple (iOS)

Have had the same problem. GL kindly replied to my email query when I couldn't get my VIP8 character "Bsterama" back after having to reset my IPad yet I've had no luck finding or getting any solid info on my first (& valuable character considering how much money I "gave" to the game in a short time frame - spent heaps before VIP came around.

when I reloaded the game, I had to start a new character (couldn't find my player ID for Bsterama)

Have spent months building "Bsterama2" up to lvl 135, finally getting somewhere with my player.....

This weekend, in between Guild Wars I noticed I hadn't connected to FB (the 30 free gems was a motivator)..... & the **** game stalled, then reloaded asking for **** Character Creation AGAIN!

I have loved DH SINCE V1.... Am even getting notifications on my front page letting me know a Guild War has been started.... WITH A GUILD I CAN'TACCESS!!!???

Why is it such a drama? 

Please, someone, could you please help? I can't bear thinking of having to start "Bsterama3"!!!

Thanks for reading my rant, sorry, am just very frustrated, and I love this game, it's one of only two I play these days....

Bsterama2
Dalesbman@gmail.com
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Bsterama2!

I feel for your, brother! :( If you had your progress connected with a social account, try reconnecting with that account. If this does not work, please reach out to our Customer Care team as they'll be able to identify your account and assist you.
Keep me posted. ;)

See you back in the fight in not time, Hunter!
no avatar

Leeroy367

Google Play (Android)

I have a similar problem. I moved from germany to australia and installed DH5 in australia again. But now I cant play on my Acc anymore.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Leeroy367!

Have you tried re-linking with your social account? If you have and it failed, please reach out to our Customer Care team via the in-game option as they'll be able to identify your account and assist you.
Thank you for your patience!

Stay strong!