no avatar

miklosko

Google Play (Android)

cant log in to game on my S9

Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:17 pm
i need a bit of help from community/devs. CAnt log in DH5 on my S9 at all... tried reinstaling game, only clearing cashe, cashe+data... it alvays stalls on loading screen stating it cant connect to server... i load game with that google/gplay account normaly on other phone... but that one is with broken screen so isnt cosy to play... any way i can fix that on s9 without factory reset?
no avatar

miklosko

Google Play (Android)

Re: cant log in to game on my S9

Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:24 pm
nm… i think i solved it… i replayed tutorial on other phone on account that was bricked and i deleted it from s9 phone… seems it was cosing trouble somehow even when i deleted that gplay account from s9... you need to fix code game devs… it is just too annoying same things happen again and again
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:35 pm
Hey, Miklosko!

Thanks for letting us know about this. I'll be letting the team know so they can look into it. If you could also submit a report to our Customer Care team through your S9, it will help a ton.

Keep on fighting!
no avatar

miklosko

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:55 pm
if i need help from admin here to restore my lost char on s9 account... since i made ticket loooong ago about it posting my ingame id nr , gameplay name and google/gplay account attached to it… but support asked me to choose character and mail them id of it so that they overvrite it… it wes never needed before but now i managed to create new character on that account so will contact them again
no avatar

Leeroy367

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:05 am
I have a similar problem. I created a acc in germany, but rn I am in australia and cant play on it anymore.
no avatar

Jack1980

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:25 pm
Hi. GL can you help me with my problem? I played on android platform as Рексар 133lvl with FB account Рексар, but lost my FB account , couse switched between another account. So, can you change FB account for that hero? Old FB account,,Рексар" to new FB account Alex Doroshenko . Thx
no avatar

Jibb

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:33 am
Same issue here on IOS. For some reason, Game Center isn’t loading and I’m unable to access my previous progress and purchases. I’ve submitted an e-mail for assistance, but still waiting for a response.
no avatar

Jibb

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:35 am
I’ve recovered progress before, but it seems that this time is different. I’m seeing a lot of us with the similar issues.. luckily, the admins are getting it sorted out. Don’t mean to steal your post, but I can’t make my own until I reply 3 times :D
no avatar

Jibb

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:36 am
Anyone have Game Center loading when they start DH5 and working?
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:54 am
Hey there, guys!

Thank you for letting me know about this. I will be letting the team know so they can look into this. In the meantime, please also report it with our Customer Care team via the in-game option as they'll be able to assist you. If you do not get a response in 3 days, please return here and share your ticket ID with me.

See you in the fight in no time, Bounty Hunters!