no avatar

ORyan

Windows PC

I purchased 2 Marvelous Nature Custodians in the store with my shards (20K), but they have now shown up in my inventory.  I made the transactions yesterday (May 20th).  Please credit them to my account.

Thank you,

ORyan
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, ORyan!

Please use the in-game Customer Care option to report this with our support team, as they'll be able to look into this, and resend you the minions. Please also note, that in some cases, it may take up to 24 hours for a purchase to be sent.
Thanks you for understanding and feel free to return here and share your ticket ID so I can track your case and escalate it.

Stay strong!
no avatar

ORyan

Windows PC

Thank you for tracking it, the number is #PNI-27456-584.  They didn't read what I wrote given their reply, I think they just assumed I was asking about missing shards (they were refunded which was how I could get the minions that didn't show up yet). I thank you for your reply and effort to get this resolved.

Mark AKA ORyan
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, ORyan!

Sorry for not being clear enough! You can find your ticket ID in the first automated mail from our team in the text block and it is an 8 digit number that start with 1. Please share it here when you find it.

Stay strong, Hunter!