no avatar

HecticHeroes

Google Play (Android)

i have been trying for almost two weeks and have been in contact with the support team and still dont have my account.
my account name is LittleT and the email is jacobslade6@gmail.com. i reset my game because of the glitch where android users got locked out and when i got back in my character was reset. help me get it back please its been almost two weeks

ticket number is 18164989 and my friend referral code is 69e528. can i get my account please
no avatar

MMichael

Windows PC

Уважаемые Друзья!
У меня огромная проблема! Вчера у Вас были проблемы с Сервером, после того как удалось получить соединение у меня испарился мой Аккурант (профиль). Всё пропало !!! Игра предложила мне какбы новый аккурант – как для новичка. Теперь я виднею как новичёк „Michael”. Мой старый Аккурант который был – „MMichael” (гильдия DEMONEATERS). Может Вам поможет мой номер (я только не знаю новый этот номер или старый ???) ID#: d74870x.
Я потерял всё что собирал несколько лет!!! Прошу мне помочь!!!
С Уважением
Михаил
no avatar

L Max

Google Play (Android)

Hi, there is a problem with the guild store. Namely, it is impossible to obtain energy and components to amulets after the guilds war. Other players too (LeonKiller. Guild Україна)
no avatar

Ksnumedia

Google Play (Android)

Ticket 18299331. I installed DH5 after a several months not playing. So I played through the tutorial thinking I'd just log into my Facebook account and retrieve my progress - wrong! The game doesn't even connect to Google Play or Facebook. Besides my amazement at some of the new graphical glitches with ragdolls, I was extremely angry that the account I spent months to max out was inaccessible. How is it that a game this old has such blatant technical issues? And how is it that a known issue on the forums has gone unsolved for weeks????

Every time I try to connect, I'm given a screen that says "Connecting" but nothing ever happens. I would like to have my account back and want to know when this problem will be fixed because I'm tired of playing on a brand new account when I already invested so many hours into a preexisting one. I have done everything in my power already to no avail. Very disappointed.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey there, Ksnumedia!

Thanks for sharing this with me. I've escalated your case, but please also follow our agent's instruction form the last mail and get back to him with the results.
Keep me posted, Hunter!

Stay strong!
no avatar

Xtian6zaR

Apple (iOS)

Hello Gameloft Support Team,

please help me recover my account. Same character name (Zaragoza) and same Game Center ID. I wasn’t able to back it up, and I’m horrified to lose it since I’ve been playing almost Daily for about a year and a half now.

i’ve also sent a support ticket thru email but I’ve been told that help here may be a lot faster. I just want to get my account back and resume playing - I lost it yesterday.
no avatar

LordBazooka

Google Play (Android)

I love this game, but I changed my phone and now I can not download it because it is not compatible with my device. Is there any way to solve this? I have a Samsung Galaxy A10, OS Android 9, octa core processor, 2gb ram and a lot of rom. (I didn't know where to ask this so I did it here hoping to get an answer)
no avatar

GrindIndefinitely

Google Play (Android)

Hello. Can someone tell me if it is possible for me to login on my account that I haven't been on in two years?
I was connected via Facebook.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, GrindIndefinitely!

You can load your previous progress by reconnecting with your Facebook account.
Let us know how it works out. ;)

Stay strong, Hunter!
no avatar

GrindIndefinitely

Google Play (Android)

Sorry for the spam of 3 messages. Had to comment 3 times before being able to post a topic.