no avatar

bigbaba

Google Play (Android)

Ticket-ID: 18077231 
What the hell!  I had to uninstall the game because i was running out of space.  But when i reinstalled it and connected my Facebook and Gameloft live by nothing??!!  So i can get my character back??
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks for the ticket, bigbaba!

I'll forward it to the team so hopefully it will get sorted ASAP.

See you in the fight, Hunter!

Thomas-Mercer

Windows PC

portugal

my character hasnt restored ether and i havnt got a ticket no or know where to get 1 but still i would like to get my gear back greenpirate dvn6srv

GREENPIRATE

Windows PC

how do i get a ticket-ID

Thomas-Mercer

Windows PC

portugal

you would think when chargeing 2600euro to get to vip 10 and ofcoure more money forhe items that progress loss or acount reset and item loss would be a very big important deal to work out just in the terms of law and reputation but after a week ive had no comment ant only auto replys my stuff is still gone and not a sorry , or an opps or even better, we will try to fix it 
greenpirate =11.0pt– dvn6srv

GREENPIRATE

Windows PC

> Entry ID 108314642 so is this my ticket id ? my friend code is cca2bb

GREENPIRATE

Windows PC

ok  big thanks to the team for fixing this and maybe you should think ot a gift for all the people who had this problem i still lost the daily login even though i logged in, my easter hunt reward gone and i wont be getting my legendery hunt box for a full mounth of logging in due to no fualt of my own
[color=#006400]but still great work team its good to know that your actualy there! Image[/color]
no avatar

Markh

Apple (iOS)

Can't get back into my character, get create a new character even though I get the welcome back message. Markh, Kingsonly guild.
no avatar

kamil200017

Google Play (Android)

My ticket number is: 18210159

i have the same issue where i lost my character, my email was thenderslender@gmail.com

can you help me recover my character please, his name was Uthgarr i think.
no avatar

Markh

Apple (iOS)

Fixed, thank you, Markh.