Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 21
no avatar

Leonardo z Florencie

Google Play (Android)

Well, you look like you're coughing, promising to correct and return your bills, but there's still nothing wrong with you, probably because you are not interested in players from small countries like the Czech Republic ....
no avatar

STORMcheto

Google Play (Android)

I'm in the same situation I'd is #: cy129s3

Thomas-Mercer

Windows PC

portugal

DH5. i too had the same problem on the night of 22 to 23 ,4,2019 instant progress reset and all my gear gone,it would be nice to hear whats happening to fix this GREENPIRATE - dvn6srv,
no avatar

Mruk

Google Play (Android)

Morgen.
Ich habe meine Konto wieder, aber sind Parr Sachen die mich richtig nerven...
Fehlende Sachen...
Verbündete Liste ist Weg...
Doppeltes Konto in Gilde...(Die sich nicht rauswerfen Lest)
Und, und, und...
Ich verbleibe mit Hoffnung das jemand es zusammen  und richtig zu Ende bringt!
Ticket-ID 18166321
MFG Mruk.
no avatar

HecticHeroes

Google Play (Android)

its been over a week and still don't have my account back and really doubt that i will. i've had a reply and all they said was stuff i know.They asked for a in depth description and then they asked for my referal code and its been about 4 days since that happened and no reply. 

my ticket id is 18164989

GREENPIRATE

Windows PC

DEAR Gameloft Customer Care on the night 22,04,2019 to 23,04,2019 my dungeon hunter 5 crashed because of connection problems and after restarted all my progress was lost and after logging back into Facebook did not fix anything. funny I am still guild leader but my level isn’t high enough to enter a guild . so a hole year of grinding stuff is gone
Account GREENPIRATE – dvn6srv please figer out how to give me back my stuff and I’m loosing with this my daily log in calander’s as well
So it would be nice to know someone is trying to fix this, I just want my gear back
no avatar

cebur

Google Play (Android)

#18162995 ticket ID number, still waiting restore of character since 24/04/2019. Help, im losing a lot of benefits!!!!!!!!

GREENPIRATE

Windows PC

GREENPIRATE wrote:
DEAR Gameloft Customer Care on the night 22,04,2019 to 23,04,2019 my dungeon hunter 5 crashed because of connection problems and after restarted all my progress was lost and after logging back into Facebook did not fix anything. funny I am still guild leader but my level isn’t high enough to enter a guild . so a hole year of grinding stuff is gone
Account GREENPIRATE – dvn6srv please figer out how to give me back my stuff and I’m loosing with this my daily log in calander’s as well
So it would be nice to know someone is trying to fix this, I just want my gear back
so thanks for the responce ;D
my friend link is cca2bb 
i hope this helps fix the problem

=11.0ptEntry ID 108314642

no avatar

aross79

Apple (iOS)

My character has been missing since Apr 23. Would be nice to know someone is working on restoring it. Why is progress not backed up locally in the app itself?
character name: Ari
level: ~113
Ticket: 18163343

GREENPIRATE

Windows PC

k  big thanks to the team for fixing this and maybe you should think ot a gift for all the people who had this problem i still lost the daily login even though i logged in, my easter hunt reward gone and i wont be getting my legendery hunt box for a full mounth of logging in due to no fualt of my own
but still great work team its good to know that your actualy there! ;D