no avatar

miklosko

Google Play (Android)

lost account after end of arena

Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:15 am
Hi there, i lst my account after DH5 restarted while i was in arena at end of event. App restarted after that i couldnt login it stated i cant connect to server... on other phone i can access dh5 normaly on my WIFI so its not internet isue... i sent ticket asking to restore my character but got ansver that GL database shows there is no issue on server?? i cant log in, when guildmate checked my character it shows no ID# on them... i sent screenshots about that and got only advices to restart phone, restart app, check other ways to connect... and all i asked was to do restore of my char before guild war starts since we push top 5 and they left my character in guild hoping it will be restored till start of war...
Ticket ID is 17375108 sent on 20 december got few replies but still waiting to resolve my problem... can you elevate this so it can be done during this day so i can help in war??
no avatar

miklosko

Google Play (Android)

Re: lost account after end of arena

Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:00 am
3 more of my accounts are missing since today… wtf are you doing with your servers?? i think i will have to make complaint over google play and ask for refund of all money i invested in this… since i no longer have confidence that this will be solved soon or to be solved at all… this game is so glitchy at all aspekts it become realy annoying to wait… only fun was guild war and you killed it with so much lag… dont know what to expect when i get so slow customer support.. i ask for simply restore my character and last mail is... we are sorry for your inconveniencies you have… we transfered your complaint to development team and you will be contacted… but when… my guildmate lost his character Escanor and waited 2 months for response to complaint??? is this the way to treat customers that pay your services… doubt very mutch