jaguarr

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Immortal Druids In Flower Garden Trap

Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:16 am
I and several of my guildmates have been encountering a bug in the Flower Garden trap where a Druid can get by the Naga statue and become immortal. You can’t hit him at all. There’s literally no way to win the raid when that happens since, even if you manage to kill everything else in the trap despite the Druid healing them, you can’t take him out. He never teleports away from the tree after that and you are forced to quit. I’ve also seen assassins get up on top of the fences, but they usually teleport back down eventually.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:50 am
Hey, jaguarr!

Thanks for letting us know about this, but please report this with our Customer Care team as they'll be able to investigate this case and provide support.

All the best, Hunter!
no avatar

Degrodamus

Google Play (Android)

So, how was this acknowledged by GL within 1 day, but we have at a minimum, an entire platform of people that cannot install the game and it has yet to be acknowledged? 

There are multiple reports of androod users not being able to install the game. This cost me an entire day of the guild war, screwing my guild as I am one of the top 3 hitters every week. Another guildmate had the same issue with both of his accounts. 

I lost 2 days of the citadel already (25k crystals), I cant finish the legendary hunt, I wont get the November log in reward.

Please address this issue and at least let us know it is being looked at.

jaguarr

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Immortal Druids In Flower Garden Trap

Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:20 pm
Tudor FromGameloft wrote:
Hey, jaguarr!

Thanks for letting us know about this, but please report this with our Customer Care team as they'll be able to investigate this case and provide support.

All the best, Hunter!

No offense, but I've done my part by reporting it here and, frankly, I don't feel like dealing with the fourth ring of hell that is your support team unless it's absolutely necessary which, in this case, it should not be.. If you guys have internal communcation issues that somehow prevent you from sharing this kind of information between teams that's something for you to sort out, but I've let GL know about a bug in their game. You're welcome.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:20 pm
Hey, Degrodamus!

Next time, please report the issue in the appropriate thread. Concerning the download issue, our team is looking into it, so please report it with our Customer Care team using this link: https://support.gameloft.com/ and selecting the DH5 tab, as they'll be able to assist you and your feedback will be very helpful in finding a solution.

@jaguarr: It's not a matter of internal communications, it's a matter of procedure. By opening a ticket with our CC team, they'll be able to identify your account and access your crash logs that will help in finding a solution.

Thanks a ton for all your understanding and support, Hunters! :D

All the best!