beralios83

Windows PC

I open ticket ID 17187550 to request the transfer of the account fronte platform Windows to Android.
account beralios83 id# d14902 Guild apocalypse connected to the email arrow83@outlook.it
please help me
Thanks you
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, beralios83!

Thanks for letting me know. I've escalated your case to our team so an agent should get back to you very soon and assist you.

All the best, Hunter!

beralios83

Windows PC

thanks for the help tudor 😊
no avatar

JMRG

Google Play (Android)

Hola me podrían agilizar el proceso de transferir mi cuenta de Windows a Android. Mi ticket de incidencia es 17223892. Un Saludo

beralios83

Windows PC

hello tudorI was contacted by nestor agent custom care 5 days ago, I replied sending him the data he asked me but I no longer received confirmation about the ticket 17187550, I hope I can confirm as soon as possible to use my account in guild war and help my companions.please help me it's the first time in 3 years of playing ke I open a ticket, I've never had problems so far
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, JMRG!
We see that Nestor has already answered and your request seems to have been resolved. Let me know if that's not the case. ;)

@beralios: Case escalated so keep me updated on how it goes. :D

All the best, guys, and see you in the fight!
no avatar

Salth2omafia

Google Play (Android)

It wont allow me to post my own topic so ill post here
I went to play dh5 on my laptop and my progress from my android phone was overwritten :(
Now lvl 6 on my phone instead of my lvl 100 :(

Ticket # 17224496
Character name : Twiztid
Guild : PSYCHOPATHIC
Email : salth2omafia@yahoo.com
Just wondering if it can be restored back to my previous progress . all my achievements are still showing on my google play but everything else is gone :(

I wont be playing on my laptop at all now this has happened . just want to get back to where i was on my phone

beralios83

Windows PC

goodmorning tudor, to date I have not yet received confirmation for the transfer of my Windows account reference ticket 17187550, another war has passed, I hope you help me these days.
no avatar

Salth2omafia

Google Play (Android)

It wont allow me to post my own topic so ill post here
I went to play dh5 on my laptop and my progress from my android phone was overwritten :(
Now lvl 6 on my phone instead of my lvl 100 :(

Ticket # 17224496
Character name : Twiztid
Guild : PSYCHOPATHIC
Email : salth2omafia@yahoo.com
Just wondering if it can be restored back to my previous progress . all my achievements are still showing on my google play but everything else is gone :(

I wont be playing on my laptop at all now this has happened . just want to get back to where i was on my phone
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear about that, beralios!
Our agent will get back to you very soon as your case is now with our team.

@Salth2omafia: Thanks for sharing your ticket. I've escalated it with our team so you should be contacted as soon as possible.

Thanks for all your patience, guys!
Have a great one!