no avatar

Ebcal

Windows PC

New iPad - Cant get old character

Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:03 am
My old iPad broke and was not usable,  so i bought a new one, but dont know how to retrieve my old character in DH5?  

My character was ckmt0411       I thought this was possible, if your new device is the same as the old one.   but I dont see how to retrieve my old character on my new iPad.   

Note that since my old iPad broke, I cant launch it on my old device.  And I did not link it with FB before.   I am hoping not all is lost, as I spent a couple of years and I am not going to restart at the beginning.  Would like to continue with DH5, but if I cant retrieve my old character, I will just quit DH5 altogether.  Thanks for any help.
no avatar

Ebcal

Windows PC

Re: New iPad - Cant get old character

Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:07 pm
Is there any support for this?   Really poor design that characters cant transfer devices easily.  Maybe will have to give up DH5 and look for another game.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:03 pm
Hello, Ebcal!

You can simply link your game with your previous social account. This will load your previous progress. If this does not work, please report it with our Customer Care team as they'll be able to identify your account and restore it. ;)
Keep me posted!

All the best!
no avatar

Ebcal

Windows PC

Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:23 pm
Thanks, but I dont recall that I ever linked my previous character to my social media FB account. .

Please tell me there is still a way. I played for a couple of years and built up my character, and now all looks lost!
no avatar

Ebcal

Windows PC

Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:24 pm
Any other options? This is terrible that I have to start all over. Thanks.
no avatar

GaduX

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cant get old character

Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:07 pm
 guys.. So if I'm here you know what's up.. So few days ago i have played 94 solo mission and there was a bug, becouse i was floating behind textures and then game returned to menu. So i reinstaled my game hoping that bug have been fixed... But no, there was another problem, i cant connect to my account... I tried on Google and Fb, nothing. So I went to customer care and I got from them an email. I tried everything form that email and still got to no where. If anybody have a solution pls help me Image
 My ticket ID: 16835084
Ingame name:GaduX 
Platform:Android 
Datacenter: noa
And my ID:c6887u2
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:42 pm
Hey, guys!

@ Ebcal: Sorry to hear, but don't worry. Open up a request with our Customer Care team using the in-game option. They'll be able to identify your account and help you restore it. Once you begin this process, you can share your ticket ID with me, in case our team take a bit to reply. You'll get a ticket ID after you submit your request.

@ GaduX: I've escalated your case to the team so an agent should be getting back to you ASAP and assist you.

Keep me posted guys! :D