no avatar

Zach_J1

Windows PC

Hi there... I am looking for help on this ticket #16133073! I have been waiting over 8 weeks now (Posted ticket request on 6/22/18...). I have recently received emails that say "We haven't heard back from you in awhile do you still need help, or is your problem resolved?" .but they are in reference to even older, unresolved tickets where they never even replied to that I had to disregard.  But each time I reply saying "Yes, I most certainly still need this help!.."  I get no response at all. They have done this a few times before already, after which I have always replied, then weeks or months later received confirmation that the ticket has been closed "since we haven't heard back from you" and  then "Please contact us again if you still need help"...... It is really hard waiting all that time only for a response to just be dismissed or ignored like that 😲😲😲

i am very frustrated with this.

Is it possible for someone there to get this ticket #16133073 expedited? 

I really just need a Yes or a No answer.

Thank You.
no avatar

bleh

Windows PC

Yeah, I'm having the same issue. I've reported an issue and have been waiting for a long time. If you find out an answer to your question, please let me know!
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, guys!

@Zach: I've tracked your ticket and escalated it to the team as I see there's still no answer. Sorry for the long wait!
@bleh: please share your ticket ID with me so I can ask the team to look into it. ;)

All the best, guys, and massive thanks for all your support and patience!