no avatar

wickedbravo

Google Play (Android)

Purchased Starter Packs

Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:12 am
I purchased 2 starter packs and now I have 3 keys in my inventory j cannot use help?
no avatar

wickedbravo

Google Play (Android)

Re: Purchased Starter Packs

Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:33 pm
I purchased the 2 best start in the game packs can't use my chest keys have even contacted customer care. Nothing yet, please help?

Cornucopia

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:22 pm
What are the chest keys and what level are you? Someone had a similar problem because some chests could only show up if you are below X level.
no avatar

wickedbravo

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:02 am
Starter keys
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchased Starter Packs

Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:39 pm
Hey, guys!

Please let our Customer Care team via the in-game option as they'll be able to look into this and assist you. Thanks a bunch for all your support, Hunters!

All the best!
no avatar

Long môn

Google Play (Android)

Re: Send admin

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:24 am
At 16.00 on 19/03/2018 I bought a gems 449.000 vnđ I have been charged in the account but did not receive gems, you please check and return the gems I bought, and I bought a package of 219.000 vnđ package event 5 chests and some items, but I just got 4 chests and not get other things. Please, help me ( I'm new if post wrong please ignore me )
no avatar

Long môn

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:28 am
Name : KiếmMa
Sever : Android
Gmail : thienan19052016@gmail.com
no avatar

mieaso

Windows PC

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:05 pm
I purchased 2 starter packs - the best start and a legacy starter pack.  I received the all items from the "best start" package. It seems like I received all items in the legacy starter pack except one thing: I see the legacy starter keys in my currencies tab, but no place to use them. 

I sent in an email / webform:  Ticket ID is 16671138 . I got some silly reply about connections - NOT the problem at all. 
I replied to that email, and have yet to get a reply.  It has been 3 days. 

Replying here as it seems I cannot make a new post...
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Purchased Starter Packs

Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:59 pm
Hey, mieaso!

We see that one of our agents already replied so please respond to that mail and explain the situation and let me know how it works out. Thanks for all your patience!

@Long: please report this with our Customer Care team via the in-game option. They'll be able to check your logs and assist you.
All the best, Hunter!
no avatar

~POLAR_BEAR~

Google Play (Android)

USA

I just bought 2 of the fantastic gear packs and can't open my stronghold chests
this is the third time this has happened 
Nothing is being done about it and I'm tired of it
I'm reporting this to google and getting a refund and having google cease all sales until this is fixed