no avatar

Zach_J1

Windows PC

It seems Facebook has deleted my Linked Account for an unknown reason with no forewarning. It said that An app was using my account for spam, and said I will no longer be able to use the account. I found this out when I  tried to save progress in my DH5 game App by clicking "Connect" as usual; but I was then logged out & unable to login, and forced to create a new FB account to save progress.When I entered the new info, the old DH5 account was gone or missing, and started from the beginning with a new player & game. It said "complete the tutorial, then log out and log in with Old Account". But old account is unable to login, since Facebook has restricted it. 

The Gameloft Support Ticket # is 16591062.

Please Help!! This happened so easily that it really does not make any sense, and I am very confused. I am concerned about losing Hundreds of Hours of progress on my LV 140, and losing Allies, Guild, etc! But I am assuming that an equally easy solution is possible!

Please Help Restore Account!! I will provide whatever information is needed.

THANK YOU
no avatar

Zach_J1

Windows PC

Sorry, it appears the problem has solved itself, was able to restore Facebook acct. Apparently they may have flagged the public place IP address I was using the day prior... I waited another day then logged in on a different device via private browser at another IP, then went through the long Jungle with "guided password change" re-confirm already confirmed identity, etc, etc..  Def a BIG PAIN but problem solved thus far..

Question: What do we do IF Facebook really does delete our Linked account?