Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Character

Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:45 pm
Please! Help me ! :((((

KillSwitch27

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:40 pm
Yo gameloft, help this guy out already. Nothing is more frustrating than sub par assistance with a issue created by your devs. The man just wants his own account back. Unattach the account and resend it to him.

KillSwitch27

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:41 pm
=12.924pxYo gameloft, help this guy out already. Nothing is more frustrating than sub par assistance with a issue created by your devs. The man just wants his own account back. Unattach the account and resend it to him.
no avatar

Avaron

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:31 am
Help me
My ticket number:16812092
Ingame Name: Аварон
lvl 140
no avatar

GaduX

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:47 am
Hey guys.. So if I'm here you know what's up.. So few days ago i have played 94 solo mission and there was a bug, becouse i was floating behind textures and then game returned to menu. So i reinstaled my game hoping that bug have been fixed... But no, there was another problem, i cant connect to my account... I tried on Google and Fb, nothing. So I went to customer care and I got from them an email. I tried everything form that email and still got to no where. If anybody have a solution pls help me :(
 My ticket ID: 16835084
Ingame name:GaduX 
Platform:Android
Datacenter: noa
And
 my ID:c6887u2
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Character

Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:48 pm
Hey, Le Cong!

We see that our team has responded to your case so please get back to them for further assistance. Thanks a ton for your patience and support! :D

@GaduX: Let us know if the issue is resolved. ;)

All the best, guys!
no avatar

Adil baagxx

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:32 am
I lost my character too, my ticket number is 16854822 , am i going to get my character back or i just paid for nothing? There isnt any purchase restor option or anything? Plz help me with this issue
no avatar

Adil baagxx

Apple (iOS)

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:46 am
I have lost my character too , can i get restore purchase atleast ?? Otherwise i would have paid so much money for nothing, can you please help me with this issue
no avatar

SuPQQ

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:24 pm
ticket id: 16870704
lost my character as well while trying to install game on a new device, the account got linked by itself to my facebook without me asking for it (i could not do it myself since I was caged in the tutorial) and my mail account on my account on my primary device suddenly resseted. the only thing the 2 devices had in common is the facebook account. on old device i linked the account to fb and on new i didnt even do that, just logged in to facebook lite from my device and dh5 picked my info without my concent or anything. truely outrageous.

dear tudor please assist me get this issue resolved,

tl:dr account progress erased on new install
no avatar

SuPQQ

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:46 pm
Thinking more about it, that's a HUGE Privacy breach on Gameloft's side, but with a degenerated Customer support service whom has to be fed with ticket ID's in order to MAYBE take care of something (about 30% as is seems) - No1 would care, right?

In short - If you log on facebook on the facebook app, and launch DH5 - it WILL link the newly created account to your facebook User and just swipe the last connected account without asking you anything, how does it access that data? I don't know, must be some facebook plugin that allows the share of your account info between apps once your connected, but be warned.

If I'm lucky and Tudor login in the next week and see my post, I might be able to get my character back sometime, if not - not even that.

Really sad that a company in the caliber of gameloft investing a ton of resources everywhere, just not Customer support staff.