no avatar

Pdxcharlie

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Character

Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:18 pm
Day 20 and still no resolution. Not really sure what to do at this point.
no avatar

Pdxcharlie

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:32 pm
It's been over 3 weeks now since I lost my account. I can't seem to get anyone to respond to my daily emails. I sure could use some assistance.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Character

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:58 pm
Hey, Pdxcharlie!

I notified the team to send you the save file. Hope to have you back in the game in no time.

All the best, Hunter!
no avatar

Pdxcharlie

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:31 pm
Thanks again Tudor. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
no avatar

Pdxcharlie

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:14 pm
It's been four weeks now since my account went missing. I'm having problems getting anyone in customer support to respond to my inquiries. I'm hoping to have my account restored before the next guild war. My ticket number is 16462178. Please help. 
Thank you 
Charlie
no avatar

Pdxcharlie

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:25 pm
Still waiting to get my account restored. I even factory reset both my devices. Twice I've been told I was being sent a restore file but I never got it. Not sure what else I can do at this point please advise. Thanks, Charlie #16462178
no avatar

Pdxcharlie

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:16 pm
I still haven't received the assistance needed to restore my account. I'm willing to do whatever it takes on my end but I can't seem to get a response from customer support. Can you help me out Tudor?  Ticket 16462178
no avatar

az_sky71@yahoo.com

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:58 am
Good Morning,

I would like to ask  the request status of my Character that has been reset to beginning since 02.09.2018.

Discription of what happen:

On 02.09.2018 when i try to log in Dungeon Hunter 5 , my connection cannot be connected several time. I’m already restart my iphone 7 and my modem too. Then when i try fourth time Dungeon Hunter 5 says the connection has been transferred to another server. My character has been reset from the beginning of the level but my character still in my guild with my allies and friends still in high level.Cannot chat in my guild due to my lowest level officer. My character name is “SKYEBLVE” and my ID# h83qvou.

My first ticket ID on 03 Sept 2018 is 16673848  and 2nd ticket ID today is 16688786. I`m already email  Advertising Identifier of my device with a description of what happened on first ticket ID but still no response
no avatar

az_sky71@yahoo.com

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:38 am
Good morning,

Is there anyone can help me about this matter. Since now i cant retrieve my original character level. Why almost 5 days i`m waiting anyone from Gameloft to help my character??? Do i have to wait a month? years? or maybe this not a big issue?
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Character

Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:37 pm
Hey, Pdxcharlie!

I'm sorry to see that your issue was not resolved. I've just re-escalated your case to the team to get back to you.

@ az_sky71: I've done the same for your case so the team should get back to you very soon.

Thanks for all your patience, Hunters!