no avatar

Dirtydawg00

Google Play (Android)

Need help retrieving my main account.

Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:38 pm
I bought a new phone, came home charged it up  downloaded dh5 and signed in and did tutorial but it never gave me the option to switch back to main account after the tutorial please help asap. I'm the leader of my guild and we are in war already
Attachments
Screenshot_20180803-011148_DH5.jpg
I just t7 that armor and threw some fusion boosters on it. Also just got a 3rd mossback and another assassin
Screenshot_20180803-011148_DH5.jpg (538.3 KiB) Viewed 212 times

Astrowizkid

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

You are in the Minion Rush Forum! Don't forget to contact Customer Care, and I'll ask Gert_M to move your post if he doesn't respond soon enough.
If you question the meaning of anything, you are a philosopher.
no avatar

Dirtydawg00

Google Play (Android)

Re: Need help retrieving my main account.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 pm
Hey guys I have emailed yall many times and called the toll free number which isn't responsible for yall so this is the only way. I have not received my character back yet. I don't know what's going on but please reply back to me with some good news. They said yo already restored it but I'm not seeing it. Please check your info again.

Gert_M

MVP

Apple (iOS)

You've done it again and posted to the Minion Rush Forum, and not to your Dungeon Hunters. I am moving your post once more to the proper forum.
You say that you "emailed"- did you submit a Problem Report and reply to the email that has your Ticket Number? What is your Ticket Number???
no avatar

Dirtydawg00

Google Play (Android)

Oh I'm sorry again!! So much web activity I'm not used to searching for my account. Look over a few things sometimes lol. Yes I've sent emails and haven't received one back in a while. I have a ticket number its 16478198
I'm getting worried about my account getting lost. They don't seem to put in a lot of work so far. Please relay the message. I'll try to fix it next time!! Thanks for your help and support!
no avatar

stupidpigpig

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:06 am
Lol, minion did help..... at least they tried.... hahaha
no avatar

Dirtydawg00

Google Play (Android)

Yeah somehow when I go to forum from the game it brings me here. Guy was supposed to forward my message over to the right one. Hope he did so! Gameloft I still haven't gotten a reply from yall in a couple days. Would be nice to hear something back
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Need help retrieving my main account.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:19 pm
Hey, Dirtydawg00!

I've just escalate your issue, so an agent should be getting back to you very soon. Thanks a ton for your patience! ;)

@Gert: Thanks for moving the topic here! :D

All the best, guys!
no avatar

Dirtydawg00

Google Play (Android)

Thank you for getting someone on this. I have been trying everything on my end still, but no luck so far. Please feel free to call me if any extra information you might need for recovering my account on dh5. I would actually like to talk to one of you that's working on my account cuz I want to see how this happened so that I make sure it doesn't happen again. I sincerely Thank You for your help!
no avatar

Dirtydawg00

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:22 pm
Yall have successfully given me a level 140 Majestic that is identical to mine! But unfortunately yall did not give me back the same character. My original Majestic is still guild leader in my guild but my current level 140 Majestic is just a member! I think yall just swapped my main and my alt but didnt put me back on same original server! I really need yall yo focus on this please cuz I cannot perform my leader duties and it will cost me my guild and possibly make me quit playing this game if I dont get back my leadership status!! Please do what's needed to make things right! I sincerely hope yall can successfully do this for me and I very graciously appreciate y'alls time and efforts to your duties fulfilling people's needs and requests. Please and Thank you for your dedication to all this!!