no avatar

Rasc0

Google Play (Android)

Hey, 

So i saw some old posts regarding this same issue. So in a nutshell i bought Game starter pack which contained 2 Qixi chest keys. After purchase everything else was perfect but i couldnt find the chest from the chest menu. Same thing happened yeasterday as well when i bought different Starter pack. I got the refund from the Google play but huge roll back as well so i lost everything that i farmed in the last 12 hours. Today i bought Diamonds bcs i just want to make sure that Ill get the right items, even if i have to do it in a different way. I hope that someone from the Developt team will see this message and contact me. Thank you!

3oom

Google Play (Android)

same here bro, July 23. got chest in piggy, cant see in chest menu.
Two tickets sent, no reply. they probably dont know whats going on.
We buying damaged product and don't even get response. This is massive bollocks!
no avatar

Rasc0

Google Play (Android)

Youre right. I love this game, so much potential. Allready spend some money and still no answer or any help. Just this huge rollback afterwards.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, guys!

Sorry for the late reply. Just report this with our Customer Care team as they'll be able to help. Once you have, just share your ticket IDs with me, so I can escalate your issue for a faster resolution.

All the best, Hunters!
no avatar

04_Mark

Apple (iOS)

I am experiencing this as well since I bought the starter packages a week ago. I have sent a support ticket but have yet to receive any follow ups and the chests still can’t be found in the store. My ticket ID is: 16499554
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know, Mark!

Case escalated so an agent will get back to you as soon as possible. ;)

Thanks for all your patience!