no avatar

Fangg

Windows PC

Still can't Connect to GL Server

Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:48 pm
Still waiting for a reply from an Administrator to escalate the help ticket below.  No word now for almost two weeks.  From the posts it seems to be common for Users to have to wait without any contact.  I would just like to know how long is too long before giving up on GameLoft to fix the problem.

Launch DH5, it starts up, but stops shortly after with message, “Dungeon Hunter 5 cannot connect to the server. Please check your internet connection and try again.”  Playing on a tablet running Windows 8.1, logging on with email address.  Advised GL and they opened ticket ID 16049817.

Since  then, no reply to followups to find out if they have all the info they need to resolve.  Can someone escalate this ticket please?

Looking to re-connect to character Fang level 140.  Thanks.
no avatar

Fangg

Windows PC

Re: Still can't Connect to GL Server

Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 pm
Can someone please look into this ticket and escalate it for me?  No communication yet from support on a fix.

The player profile needs to be restored back to June 11th when the problem was first reported to GL Support (see details above)

Thanks for your time.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:41 pm
Hey Fangg!

Sorry for the late reply! I've just escalated your issue so an agent will get back to you very soon.
Thanks for all the support and patience!

Have a great one!
no avatar

Fangg

Windows PC

Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:02 pm
Thanks Tudor!

I appreciate the escalation and will wait for a GL agent's reply. Enjoy your weekend.
no avatar

Fangg

Windows PC

Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:08 pm
Hi Tudor,

Still no contact from GL Support. In two days it will be a month without any progress.  Can you give me some indication if this is normal and expected?

Thanks.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:12 pm
Hey, Fangg!

Sorry to hear about that! :( I'll re-escalate your issue now and give them a bit of a nudge. :P
Keep me updated.

Thanks a bunch and have a great one!
no avatar

Fangg

Windows PC

Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:11 pm
Hi Tudor.

The nudge worked and they contacted me.  They found my account okay but saw the it showed it having the old version still on their server.  So they asked me to update the game to the latest version.  Well I've done that but since my account can't connect to their server they can't see that. 

I've replied to them, but I feel they are looking at the simplest instruction just to provide a reply, and leave me waiting another week or two before circling back to read my result.  I understand their busy, I've tried to provide an accurate description of the problem, but seem to be caught in a constant loop of one suggestion at a time solutioning.

It might be more productive to provide all suggestions for me to try all at once so I can provide one reply with results, while they apply their fix attempts on their end.

The best service is definitely coming from this forum.
Thanks again Tudor!