no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, Krazzer!

Thank you for letting us know! Please make sure that you have a strong Wi-fi connection and that you are not running any background streaming apps. You can also try turning your device off for a few minutes and restart your network. You can also try using a different connection.
If all this fails, please reach out to our Customer Care team as they'll be able to assist you further. You can reach them using this link: https://support.gameloft.com/

Thanks for all your patience and support!
Stay strong, Hunter!
no avatar

Krazzer

Apple TV (iOS)

If all this fails, please reach out to our Customer Care team as they'll be able to assist you further. You can reach them using this link: https://support.gameloft.com/

Like I said, I've already tried all that. Also how do I "reach out to our Customer Care" because I'm not seeing any option there besides the forum, facebook or twitter?
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Krazzer!

Use the provided link and select the DH5 tab. Scroll down and select the "I did not find an answer" and then the Contact us option. Fill out the form and send it. You will them receive an automated response that will also contain your 8 digit ticket ID. Within 3 to 5 days you will be contacted by one of our agents.

You can however share your ticket ID with me, so I can track and escalate your case for a faster resolution.
Thanks a bunch for all your patience!

Happy Hunting!
no avatar

RyanBrandon

Apple TV (iOS)

Just bought the game on apple TV4k - and same error - we can't play. Money back?? This is terrible. On the phone it immediately connects.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Ryan!

That's a real bummer, but please make sure that you have a strong internet connection. If this is not the issue, please use this link https://support.gameloft.com/ and select the DH5 tab. Our Customer Care team will be able to assist you with the issue.
Thank you for your patience and support, Hunter!

Stay strong!
no avatar

David Andersson

Apple TV (iOS)

I have the same issie, cannot Connect to support.
Please advise
no avatar

nvstoned

Windows PC

App downloaded from windows store...
Cant connect blablabla,check your blablabla (i am using windows 8.1 (yes the os is updated))
yes my internet connection is S T R O N G (im using cable , dont need wifi on a desktop computer ! ...using internet to post this message as we speak)
No firewall, No antivirus, ...
Wtf is wrong with this game, on my phone it works...
(badly coded?) ive read the forums and there is like no solution ?!!?

im not using an apple TV, just didnt wanted to make a new post about that cannot connect to server [BUG]...
no avatar

faser

Steam

I cannot connect because it says I have an update. This has been since Friday, it is now Sunday....

no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, faser!

If you have your progress connected with a social account, you can try reinstalling the game. Let me know if this helped. ;)

Stay strong, Hunter!
no avatar

Markijan

Apple TV (iOS)

Recently downloaded Dungeon Hunter 5. Have not been able to activate the game. Keep getting the message "Can't connect to the server" HELP! tvOS 12.3 (16M153)