no avatar

Boone

Apple TV (iOS)

On Apple TV, I get the following error:

WARNING
Dungeon Hunter 5 cannot connect to the server.  Please check your internet connections and try again.

My internet connection is good, and I've de-installed and re-installed the game several times.

Please advise.
no avatar

Frédéric King

Apple TV (iOS)

Me pasa lo mismo en mi Apple TV :/ espero Gameloft arregle este problema. Quiero seguir jugando al Dungeon Hunter

no avatar

Boone

Apple TV (iOS)

What ever you do, DO NOT play any Gameloft games on Apple TV. I played DH5 for a few months and was making great progress when suddenly the game stopped connecting to their server. I've been trying to get help with the issue since last month, and now their CS stooge is trying to tell me the game isn't available for ATV. Thank the various gods I didn't spend a single dime on their crappy game. [color=#f1765e]Congratulations Gameloft, you have lost yet another customer.[/color]
no avatar

Sandro Carvalho

Apple TV (iOS)

Good game, but hi cant connect to DH5 server on apple tv, please put the same server too the apple tv and iPhone iPad, it’s a shame for gameloft don’t having a server for apple tv version, please let us play....
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Sandro!

Please try turning your device off for a few minutes and restarting your network. If this does not help, please report it with our Customer Care team using this link: https://support.gameloft.com/ and selecting the DH5 tab. They'll be able to look into this and assist you further.
Thanks for all your support and hope to see you back in the fight in no time, Hunter!

All the best!
no avatar

Mohamed Amin

Windows PC

Same issue here and it happened friday 14/12/2018 afternon while i played the game off suddinly , after i opened it again this msm shown and not fix till now , isent two tickets to GL CC first number is 17336180 and the secont number is  17343880 .
my platform is Windows 10 PC 
ingame name : 2uR2ahoM
Ref cod : fecb7
facebooke acc : moha2ruelove@hotmail.com
user id : 
plz i need help as soon as possible
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Greetings, Hunter!

Thanks for letting me know! I've escalated your issue, so an agent will get back to you very soon.

Happy Hunting, Mohamed!
no avatar

Sebast0709

Apple (iOS)

I played om my iPhone 6s, but this chistmas i got an iPhone 8. but the same error shows up. I have tried refreshing my device, wifi, game but noting works. The game worked fine om my new device until IT randomly gave me that error. I tried deleting the game And download IT, much more. And the only way for me now is to contact gameloft for help.
no avatar

Sebast0709

Apple (iOS)

I think i found out that the error shows up when i connected my old dh5 account to my iPhone 8. I tried om my iPad too but the error showed up when I connected the user to my iPad. So for some reason the «can’t connect to the server» error shows up on all my divices when i link my old user to the new one
no avatar

Krazzer

Apple TV (iOS)

Having the same issue. Can't connect to server
  1. My connection is fine
  2. Tried both wifi and ethernet
  3. Tried turning device completely off for 2 minutes
  4. Re-installed game
  5. Logged in and out of game center