Bringwar

Google Play (Android)

Lost Google Play Game Save/Progress

Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:23 pm
I am trying to get my profile back after not playing for about 10 months and getting a new Android device. I have downloaded the game 3-4 times. I have played through the long intro tutorial multiple times. I had at the time a max level character with legendary gear. My game email is slickjersey@gmail.com and no matter what I do it keeps making me create a new game and never retrives my old save. I have followed all of the self help instructions. The game is now uninstalled. Can you please link my old game save back to my Google play account so I can continue to play. I plan on spending more real money. My VIP was quite high. Thanks.

Bringwar

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost Google Play Game Save/Progress

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:01 pm
Can I please get some help?
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Google Play Game Save/Progress

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:03 am
Hey Bringwar!

Please reach out to our Customer Care team using the in-game option or through our support site. Our team there will be able to identify your previous account and resend it to you. If you do not get a reply in a few days, please share your ticket ID with me. You'll get a ticket ID in the first automated response mail, after you submit your issue.
Thanks a bunch for all your patience and support!

Happy hunting!

Bringwar

Google Play (Android)

Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:52 pm
Thanks. I didn't know you could submit a ticket online. I was so not looking forward to having to play the intro tutorial again just to submit a ticket. I accidentally submitted two tickets. One is 15661189 and the other is 15661209. So hopefully this issue gets fixed soon and I can get back to playing. Thanks for your help.
no avatar

clarkchristoph

Google Play (Android)

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:26 am
Thank you very much for this help. I'll try it for sure and reply after. I'm always interested in how to get the Free Google Play because I'm playing very much and I buying many games every month. I found a way from [mod edit- spam link deleted] how to spend money and to win them back. By the help Game flip, I'm selling the videos where I'm playing and I get good cash for it. After, I'm using this money on google money on google play apps.
no avatar

Storm1985

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 01, 2020 7:43 pm
where is the support site? I need to put in a ticket, my game crashed and won't open so I Uninstaller reinstalled and lost my progress

Not playing through the whole tutorial to put in a ticket plz hp