AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost progress after getting a new device

Tue May 23, 2017 10:34 am
Hi A.k.bazbini, please follow the instructions I've posted in this linked thread. viewtopic.php?f=1810&t=481384#p2674548. Furthermore, let's keep the communication in that topic, that way it would be easier for me to follow your issue and to assist when needed. Thank you.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Best Marwan

It's been 3-5 days since they sent me a message now I'm really worried about my account please reply fast!!
no avatar

Best Marwan

It's been 3-5 days since they sent me a message now I'm really worried about my account please reply fast?!!!
no avatar

Best Marwan

It's been 3-5 days since they sent me a message now I'm really worried about my account please reply fast?!!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri May 26, 2017 1:03 pm
Hi Best Marwan, sorry for the inconvenience. I've messaged the agent handling your case that you've done as instructed and that now you're waiting for his input. The dedicated agent will contact you shortly. Thanks.
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Sam Grandos

Google Play (Android)

I lost my progress 4-5 days ago after uninstalling and installing, and I have tried to log in with facebook and that doesn't help, I have contacted support, but I haven't got any reply yet, my ticket id is 16866142.

Please help.

Regards Sam
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:30 pm
Hey, Sam!

I've just escalated your case with the team. Let me know as soon as they get back to you. ;)

Happy Hunting!
no avatar

Lê Đức Hòa

Google Play (Android)

Me too.

I don't remember Number ID.
But I use google account to login game: bind20002@gmail.com

Can you help me?
no avatar

Lê Đức Hòa

Google Play (Android)

I lost my progress 3 days ago after uninstalling and installing, and I have tried to log in with google - facebook and that doesn't help, I have contacted support, but I haven't got any reply yet. Contacted support does not work?