no avatar

eduardotigresjr

Apple (iOS)

Re: Unsubscribe me from gameloft

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:08 pm
Hi gameloft. I am a postpaid user of Smart in Philippines and I was shock on my previous bill that i was charge of gameloft that as far as remerber I don’t have any idea that i was subscribed to. How to make stop of this subscription coz ot burdens me on my monthly bill. Your big help will be much appreciated.  

Here’s my number: 09209489485
Network: Smart (Philippines)
Email: eduardisgood@gmail.com
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Unsubscribe me from gameloft

Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:22 pm
Hey, eduardo!

Thanks a ton for sharing your information with me. I've notified the appropriate team and will return here when I have confirmation from them that your subscription has been terminated.

All the best!
no avatar

starky09

Windows PC

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:00 pm
Hi Gameloft,

I'm from Philippines and I would like to ask for help to unsubscribe me on your services. I was charged on my mobile postpaid plan which I don't remember that I subscribed on your services. Please see below details:
Carrier: Smart Communications
Mobile No. +63 9088607556

I'll appreciate your immediate response on this matter. Thank you.
no avatar

Arsoy

Windows PC

Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:09 pm
 search for the word "unsubscribe" to do this for myself. I do this if there's a handful of mailers that are clogging up my inbox.
snaptube telegram web
no avatar

Stupidgame

Windows PC

Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:57 am
Hi,

I have the same issue as all of the rest. I need to be unsubscribed ASAP. You have taken money for ages and are very cleaver to not have any where to contact, no emails, no phonenumbers, nothing. The only email you have, you have an automatic message that you do not answer. I am very angry. UNSUBSCRIBE from my nuber right now.
Number +371 27006254.